Shattered Dreams

I woke early to announce a meeting with the rest of the team about yesterday.

"So yesterday you had a dream about these warriors in Wolf Masks?" Nya asked my brother.

The blonde gave a nod in agreement, "They've been so terrifying. I haven't been able to sleep for weeks. I thought they were just nightmares." I held his shoulder to indicate I was right with him.

Arin spoke up, "But after fighting those Wolf Masks last night, we now know they're actually visions."

"Visions of terrible dangers to come," Lloyd hummed, "And they always end with someone called a Blood Moon. Then I wake up screaming."

Adam hugged Lloyd's side, "Don't worry, Uncle Lloyd. I'm here to keep you safe!"

"Thanks, Adam," my brother smiled at the young boy, "That means a lot."

"My brother's visions are the same as mine," I added before dreading the thought of the said images, "Though...Mine is more...uh how do you put it? Emotional? Like...I saw Sora and Arin get hurt in front of me...Then everyone else succumbed to darkness after being attacked by the Wolf Masks. But then...This familiar voice called out to me...And then I wake up screaming like Lloyd." I explained my visions to the team.

Mr. Frohicky appeared with two mugs, "Drink, sir, madame! My dear mummy's very own Fetid Swamp Tea recipe," I retorted in disgust with my brother, "It'll calm your jangled nerves."

As Lloyd took one cup I politely refused, "S-Sorry...I drank tea earlier this morning! But K.S. can drink it!"

"WHAT?! NO WAY!"

Riyu went to chase the flies, "Ooh...That looks so good." Wyldfyre drooled over the drink, quickly wiping it off.

Sora grew concerned about the attraction of insects, "What's with the flies?" She gagged.

"That's how you know it's working," the frog smiled.

We looked to see my brother take a large sip before gagging, "Are you alive still?!" I asked, getting worried, "I'm fine, (Y/N)." He muttered, giving me a reassuring smile.

"Compared to that tea, my panic attack doesn't seem so bad." Lloyd smiled nervously.

Mr. Frohicky was delighted to hear some positivity, "See? I told you it would do wonders."

"Even if they are visions," The Elemental Master of Technology spoke up about the visions, "it doesn't mean that what you see is definitely gonna happen, right? We're in charge of our own destiny."

"Hehe..." I lowly chuckled, "Say that to all the times we've almost been killed by my uncle not specifying what kind of villain we go against every season."

"Add on the fact that we lose our elemental powers all the time before they reappear like nothing before going away again. We also get powerups but the writers never bring it back up for some reason." I spoke up, picking up my son from the ground and giving him his daily snack before placing him down somewhere.

"Uh...Sensei...Did you just-" Kai was first to address me, "Bite your tongue, Kai Smith." He made a motion of zipping his mouth at my order.

Arin gave Sora a solemn look, "We weren't so in charge last night," he grew angry at how he didn't do much, "My wonky Spinjitzu was no match for that new Elemental Master."

Nya walked up to him, holding his shoulder, "Don't be so hard on yourself, Arin. You were caught off guard. Next time, all of us Ninja will be there." She smiled.