They Call it Doom

Sora with Zanth appeared back from their small trip to say goodbye to Arrakore, "We had an amazing time Arrakore. You're a great chef, an even better singer." Sora thanked the Djinn.

"Feasting and heroic song is the only way to celebrate victory over Howlers. Plus, it gave me time to recover enough to wield some wish magic again." Arrakore smiled at us before holding the large piece of sand in his necklace, "I doubt I could grant major wishes, but a small one like yours should be within my fragile power."

Nya held her together and started to wish, "I wish we could locate the missing Dragon Energy Core."

Arrakore's power was being reflected by the piece of land he had in his grasp, he gave a magical compass to Nya.

The piece of land grew in size, and Sora and I held Arrakore to help him of his pain from the magic usage, "Arrakore!" Sora yelled in worry.

The Djinn only smiled lightly in comfort to my student and me, "It is okay, Ninja Sora, Ninja (Y/N). My strength will grow back with time and practice."

"This thing's what? Acts like a kind of compass?" Nya asked, looking at the stone.

"Yes. It will point you toward the item you seek." Arrakore smiled at the Water Ninja.

"Thank you, Arrakore. You may have helped save the world." Nya thanked the Djinn.

"It is but a mere token. Compared to the great debt I owe you." The magical being replied.

"Make sure to take plenty of rest, and eat lots of food. This should be enough to help you through a few weeks. It's not much, but it's all I have." I told Arrakore, before handing him a jar of medicine I made specifically for a Djinn like him.

"Thank you, Ninja (Y/N). Your hospitality is truly an honourable gift." He smiled, and I smiled back before mounting onto Rocky.

"Come on, boy. We haven't finished the mission yet!" I patted Rocky's head before we flew behind Nya, Sora and Riyu.

before leaving on the horizon, we waved goodbye to the Djinn who did the same before continuing our journey to the Dragon Core.

(In the 3rd POV)

Someone was seen following the small group, seeing them leave a cave and fly away.

It was Shadow. (Of course!)

They monitored the Ninja from afar and documented their journey, "Close to the Ninja. Heading near the Dragon Energy Core. Shadow out." They sent the message to the queen.

'Don't worry, when I'm done with this mission, I'll free Lord Ras and rescue you from whatever trouble you're in. Just wait for me.' Shadow took out a picture of their loved one before putting it back in their pocket and followed you, Nya, Sora and Riyu.

(Back to you!)

We arrived at some sort of junkyard thanks to the magical compass Arrakore gave us.

"Thanks, Rocky! You were a big help, boy." I chuckled when he nudged my side, making me pet him in return before joining the girls and Riyu.

We took off our hoods since there was no trouble or danger around, "This is where the magic compass led us. But now the arrow's just spinning. We must be close." Nya took out the compass before we saw it just spin out of control.

She placed the compass back in her pocket as we continued our way towards where the core was supposed to be.

"But what is this place?" Nya asked, seeing all the rubbish.