Elemental Mechs | "A Pain in the Mech!"

∘∘∘𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟹: "𝙰 𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚌𝚑!"∘∘∘

∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟹: "𝙰 𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚌𝚑!"∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘

∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘

My brother, Lloyd Garmadon looked at the seven of us in confusion.

"Uh..." He didn't know where to start, "I hope there's an explanation for all of this."

We were all covered in noodles, well most of us presumably. I was seen using a clean cloth to wipe away the noodles and sauce off of Adam.

"I told you he'd get confused and ask for context. I win, 50 dollars, love." I smiled when reminding my husband of the best we had beforehand.

Cole sighed and went through his pocket to give me the amount we made a bet on, "I am SO not betting against you next time...That's the third time I gave you an allowance from MY account!"

I only grinned even more, "Yay! Adam and I can go shopping again—" I soon realized I just said my true intentions out loud in front of Cole.

"Yay! We can go do our secret shopping spree-Mmph!" I covered my son's mouth. But I think it was too late to cover up our hiccup...

He was seen with an eyebrow raised, intrigued at what I just said, "Care to repeat and explain that, Angel?"

I averted my gaze away from him, slightly coughing to change the subject, "Ahem! I mean, I'll use this money reasonably after winning a fair bet. Not for shopping purposes with our son."

Sora and Arin looked at Kai, "You think I know what's going on?" He asked before cackling, "I just learned Cole made a bet and LOST! This is a good story for the future generation."

The Earth Ninja only glared at the brunette, "That's enough, Kai. It's not that funny." But unfortunately, Kai kept on laughing, holding his stomach. Much to my husband's dismay.

"Adam. Are you and your mother telling me the truth?" Cole asked his son who quickly nodded, "Yep!"

Adam's father only stayed quiet for a few moments before shrugging it off, "I'm letting it off with a warning."

Both Adam and I sighed in relief, "Phew! Nice one, Adam...!" I whispered to the boy who giggled.

"Right back at y'a, Mom...!" The boy whispered back.

"Can someone PLEASE explain me this?! And a bet? What did you do this time, sis?" Lloyd was still in the dark of everything making Sora start, "There is!" She smiled, answering his question about an explanation.