The Merge: Part 2

"Lloyd, the Green Ninja, and (Y/N), the Light Ninja, his sister! Haha! Yes! I knew you were all still out there!" Cheered the boy.

"Where's the Ninja I saw? The one doing Spinjitzu on the bridge." Asked Lloyd.

"Spinjitzu? Who?" I asked right after.

"Actually, that was Arin here." Said the girl, we now know as Sora.

"And even though I might pass out right now, 'cause you actually thought I was a real Ninja, I'm not even close." Said Arin, talking a bit too fast.

"Urgh!" I got hit from behind by our enemy we thought we took care of.

"Sis!" Yelled out Lloyd, seeing me land near the kids.

I got off the ground when another figure appeared, "I'm fine, Lloyd. No need to panic." I assured him.

"I have to worry when my family gets hurt." He told me off.

"Very sweet of you! I'll take the left one!" I smiled, taking out my spear, I lunged at the enemy.

Lloyd did the same, countering and blocking any attack they threw at him. While I on the other hand, I was deliberately playing around, it's been a while since I've fought some bad guys.

"Hold up your cuffs." Told my brother to the kids.

"Don't worry, he knows what he's doing. I can vouch for him." I assured the two after using my powers to toss my foe away.

They understood and did as told, lifting their tied hands.

The enemy Lloyd was fighting went to charge first but he ducked and blocked his attack. Now trying to overpower each other, he redirected the sword toward the cuffs of the kids to free them.

"Thanks for your help. You can talk to my sister for her thanks." Smield Lloyd tossing the enemy away.

"It was very much appreciated!" I smiled, tossing the enemy away happily.

"That is my mask, right?" Lloyd turned to the kids who are now free.

"I...I found it when you disappeared. I was there when the Merge happened." Started Arin, giving the Green Ninja his old mask.

"You rescued me, and I kept--" Arin was about to finish his story but Lloyd retorting from the stench of the mask cut him off.

"Ugh! When did you last wash this?" Asked Lloyd pulling away from the mask, and for some reason, he put it near me making me cover my nose.

"EW! Lloyd! Put it away from me please!" I pleaded.

"You can wash them?!" Asked Arin in surprise.

Sora was seen facepalming from her friend's antics, "It's called washing detergent! A secret Ninja move!" I said dramatically.

"Really?! What is it?" Arin came up before me, sparkling in anticipation.

"The washing machine technique. It's not real...Just made it up, hehe..." I joked.

"Oh..." He felt a bit slummed by my joke, making me pat his back. Feeling sorry I got him all worked up.

"You need to get better at those kinds of jokes, (Y/N)." Lloyd gave me a side eye making me pout.

"Come on, I'll give you a boost. My sister will be watching from above to help out." My brother offered to help them to escape.

"No need." Smield Arin, taking out his grappling hook, "Whoo!"

"Nice, Arin!" I praised him, he slightly fanboyed but kept it on the low this time.