Elemental Mechs | "What the Mech?"

∘∘ 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟷: "𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚌𝚑?"∘∘∘

∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘ 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟷: "𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚌𝚑?"∘∙∘∙∘∘∙

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

Kai, Sora and Arin were seen together doing an activity Kai guaranteed was "training". Arin and Sora were of course skeptical about all this, "Uh, does this really count as—training?" Arin asked the Fire Ninja who only smirked in reply.

The three were seen on top of a slide that was built a little higher than the Monastery of Spinjitzu.

"Of course 'Kai's Super Awesome Slide Course' counts as training," Kai replied to the student, "we're on a meditation carpet. Which means, it's meditation. And Adam wants to join so why not?" He added proudly.

The said 5-year-old was seen in front of Kai, behind Sora, "Woo!!~ Uncle Kai's Super Awesome Slide Course!! YAY!~"

Arin and Sora were a little surprised at seeing Adam up on the slide with them. They gave looks to Kai who only returned it with a nervous one, "Don't tell his mother, okay?"

Sora still seemed a little hesitant about Kai's idea, "But when Lloyd gets back, he nor Sensei will be—" She didn't have time to speak her mind as Kai interrupted her by sightly pushing the carpet forward to slide down, "And we're off!"

Completely forgetting the consequences of their fun instead of training, Sora and Arin cheered loudly while going down the slide. Adam followed suit, "Whee!~ Faster Uncle Kai! Turbo speed!" Kai used his fire powers to speed up the speed making the students and Adam cheer even louder.

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

Cole and I were on Rocky patrolling the Crossroads as usual ever since we came back from the journey of Imperium.

"Today seems quite calm," Cole spoke as we surveyed the many shops, buildings and homes here in the heart of the Merge.

"It feels like everything has calmed down ever since that large Quake Storm a few weeks ago. It hasn't been that long but still, I'm very surprised that everything is perfectly fine. It troubles me for some reason." I stated Cole gave a signal to Rocky to land us near the docs of the Crossroads.