We Are All Dragons

Near the skies of Imperium, Nya, Sora, Riyu, Adam, Cody and I were heading to Imperium to get the Dragon Core back from Dr. LaRow.

"For as rotten as this kingdom is, it does look perfect from the outside," Nya admitted, we're all seen with our hoods and masks on. (Except for Adam of course.)

"The citizens still think it is perfect. Just ask my parents," Sora informed.

"Maybe after this is over, we can talk to them. Convince them that—" Nya suggested that we speak to her parents but Sora was against it.

She shook her head at that, "No. my parents believe in Imperium more than anything. More than they believe in their own..." Sora sighed, "There's no talking to them."

"Sora..." I was saddened by the fact that she couldn't get the childhood she deserved. It made me worry about what kind of person Adam would be if Cole and I didn't care about him.

"Look!" Sora's yell got me out of my trance.

We saw some lights in the air, I believed it was a fight happening. A fight with Elemental powers.

"Is that an Elemental fight? Maybe we're not the only Ninja to have our plans derailed by Imperium," Nya gasped knowing that the others might be already in the kingdom.

"Then we must aid them quickly! Who knows what the Empress is doing to stop them." Cody stated.

"Let's hope the armour I built Jiro is enough to break through." Sora hoped.

"Even if it isn't. Me and Rocky have our way of breaking the barrier." I stated, Rocky let out a roar at my sentence, agreeing with my plan.

Jiro and Nya were first to attack the barrier, but it did nothing for a moment, "Nya, pull up! It's not gonna—" Sora tried to advise the Water Ninja to move away but she didn't.

Jiro kept on shooting projectiles from the armour, hoping it would break.

"Alright, Rocky! Time to help out!" I told the dragon who roared in agreement.

"Hold on, Adam!" I warned my son, "Whee!"

While Nya and Jiro kept attacking the barrier, I told Rocky to fly straight to the barrier.

"Sensei! Be careful!" Sora advised me.

"The barrier is super strong! It'll take some strength to break it!" Cody informed but it was heard by deaf ears.

"When you're married to the Earth Ninja, you sometimes earn the habit of breaking through things with force!" I shouted before using my powers to combine with Jiro and Rocky. Breaking the electro-barrier.

"Never mind! Whoo-hoo!" Sora yelled in joy as we broke through.

"Yeah! Go, Rocky! Go, Jiro! Go, Momma!" Adam was seen raising his hands, cheering for the team.

Jiro went immediately for the Empress who was in a mech, disarming her with the sword she had for the machine.

The rest of us landed with Zanth and Rocky. Cody was near after getting off his bike.

"Good Empress'? Looks like 'Mediocre at Best Empress' to me." Nya taunted, making the Empress mad as she used her mech to get the Water Ninja and the dragon off of her.

"Claws! Get them! All of them!" Beatrix ordered.

"Heads up!" Cody appeared, put on his mask, took care of some Claws and used their technology against them.

"Shadow?!" The Ninja who didn't know he joined our side yelled out in shock.

"You...! You TRAITOR! How could you?! After all, I've done! For you!" Beatrix yelled, trying to attack Shadow but he evaded her attack and struck down her mech with his powers.