Beyond the Phantasm Cave

After the crushing defeat against Ras and Cinder's Shatterspin, we returned to the Monastery.

I explained the details to Zane and Mr. Frohicky so they would look out for the Wolf Masks if Lord Ras ever sent them to the Monastery.

"Do not worry, Sensei. The Monastery will be okay, Adam as well," Zane smiled my way, "I know, Z. I can always count on you," I smiled at him, knowing that I could entrust him with Adam's well-being.

I remembered how hurt the Nindroid was at the battle, "How are you? Have you repaired the damages you've sustained?"

The Ice Ninja smiled, "Yes, I have. It only took a few moments. Luckily, it's nothing permanent. Thank you for asking, (Y/N)."

That got me to sigh in relief, "Thank my grandfather for that!" I then started to remember when I lost control.

"Sensei? Are you still thinking of how you losing control from before?" The Master Ice asked me, concerned over my mental health.

I gave a heaved sigh, "It's just...I don't think I can trust myself anymore, Zane! I almost did something that went against my principles as a Ninja and as a person! If...If Cole or Adam ever found out...I don't think they'd see me as the person they knew..." I held my head, not knowing whether to cry or be angry at myself.

I felt a hand on my back, "I think the Sensei who taught me was gentle, kind, and passionate. She was considerate but knew when to be strict and tough. She would always help the team no matter the situation. No matter how dire it is. She's always there for her students and family,"

I smiled at his words, "Did I mention that she's an amazing mother to a wonderful boy? Or how she loves her husband with all her heart?" I chuckled at that.

"No...!~ I don't think so," I smiled, "That's the Sensei I know. And I still see her in you. Because that person is you, (Y/N). Do not feel discouraged, if you need time, then I and the others can give you just that." Zane stated, assuring me he had my back.

His words lifted my spirits, "Thanks, Z. I keep forgetting to tell you how much I love you as part of my family."

"Anytime, (Y/N). Now, go get some sleep, you've earned it. I'll help Adam to go to sleep this time. it's my turn regardless," The Master of Ice smiled.

I told him how much of a great help he was before I went to tuck Adam to sleep, "Good night, sweetie."

"Night, Momma," he smiled before I closed the door, heading to my own room.

I felt a light sting my eyes, "What..." I gasped for air when feeling the familiar power of the Source Dragon from Imperium.

I heard a familiar voice, "𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, (𝕐/),"

"Lucifer...?"

He smiled at me, "Good. You still remember me. Haha! I thought you forgot, oh wait. I should be a bit more serious, sorry. I just missed my favorite guardian. Even if you're the only one..." he rambled before clearing his throat.

"𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖, 𝕨𝕖'𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕦𝕚𝕥." A symbol of Energy spoke...I think, but it looked like Kai's elemental symbol.