The Last Djinn

I jumped almost instantly when we landed nearby, the Lightning dragon gently placed Nya on the ground, "You okay, Nya?" I asked her, helping her up and making sure she didn't need medical attention.

"Y-Yeah..Thanks, girlfriend." She thanked me, "No problem," I replied.

Sora woke up from being knocked out after hitting the rocks from before with the help of Riyu beside her. She sat up as Riyu nudged her, happy she was okay.

"Yeah...you saved us." Nya looked at the dragons, giving her utmost thanks to them.

"Thank you, dear friend. It was very courageous of you," I rubbed the Earth Dragon's nose in thanks, and he growled in satisfaction.

"Where are we?" Sora asked, holding her head.

The dragons entered the cave we landed before, Riyu also, "Guess we're supposed to follow...?" Nya asked the three of us following the dragons.

"This is...cozy..." I mumbled, seeing the inside of the cave being used as a 'cozy home'.

"What are we doing here?" Sora asked before being startled by another voice.

"Yes! What are you doing here?! You dare invade the sanctum of mighty Arrakore of the Djinn?" The voice said, Nya and I immediately went battle mode to protect Sora, "Trespassers will feel the full might of my unstoppable magic as it presses down upon--Augh!" The Djinn hit his head on a rock when he started to ascend to show himself.

"Zanth...?" The Djinn asked as Sora the dragon went to lick the magical being who laughed at the affection, "S-Stop it! You know I'm ticklish!"

"Why did you call her Zanth?" Sora asked, "Well, that's her name, duh. You travel by dragon and you don't know her name? Rude. I sent someone from my realm nearby but I assumed it was my imagination. You sensed me too, I presume." The Djinn sassed at my student before smiling back at the dragon.

He looks down to see Riyu looking at him in interest, "Oh, and who is this? You certainly have a special energy about you, little one." The wish maker smiled, petting Riyu, "Are these name not knowing, two legged-people also with you?" his smile vanished when he saw us.

We took off our hoods just in case, to not raise suspicion, "You can stop staring, I am real. The last Djinn. Would've cleaned up if I knew I was gonna have company but uh...nah...wouldn't have cleaned anything actually," the Djinn picked up a can before throwing it away, floating towards his couch and cleaning up a bit.

"I thought Djinnjago was destroyed," Nya said.

"It was. However, I was on a long quest, in another realm when it happened. Upon my return, there was nothing left of my homeland. Except this grain of sand. It is all that remains of the once great Noble Djinnjago. Well...Except me." The Djinn spoke, showing us the last grain of sand of the realm.

Sora growled and nudged the magical being who petted her nose, "And now you, Zanth. You must've been in another realm like me. DJinngagian Dragons could always travel to other realms."

Sora walked around the home of the last Djinn, "So, you've been alone this whole time?" She asked the being.

"Does this look like a place that gets a lot of visitors? I started that puzzle but figured...Hm, what's the point...? No one's ever going to see it. That stack of laundry has been there for years now..." The Djinn grumbled in laziness.

"Okay...Disgusting...Come on Riyu...Let's go over here." I pinched my nose before getting Riyu away from the stench.

Sora picked up the painting, "You should at least hang up some of these pictures. To make this place feel like home."