Special: Ninjago Dream Team (Lego Dreamz X Ninjago Crossover)

(DISCLAIMER!)

This is considered NON-CANON as this takes place in the Lego Dreamz Series instead of Ninjago. So they do exist, just not in reality with the Dreamz characters. (Since for them, Ninjago is a TV show for kids.)

Timeline:

This will be before the Merge since Jay is in the crossover episode. But Adam still exists, he is 8 months as he was before the Merge. Cole and you are of course married. Jay and Nya are engaged. I put Kai in a situationship with Skylor as I do not know if they will be together again after Crystalized. (It's complicated...to say the least.)

I made Zane and Pixal a couple of course! THE NINJA DO NOT KNOW YOU HAVE A CHILD!! (Even if they want you and Cole to have one so badly. I swear either Logan or someone from Lego Dreamz is gonna figure it out before them.)

And that's all you should be aware of when you read this story! So I hope no comments anything about timelines and such now that I made myself clear. Alright! Let's get on with it!

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

While we were en route back from a mission, we ended up someplace in Ninjago we didn't recognize. I was on my motorcycle, Jay as well, and Kai and Cole had their four-wheelers. Zane was flying on his plane above us with Nya in her Samurai X mech and finally, my brother, Lloyd on his dragon.

"Okay I'm just gonna come right out and say it," Say spoke first, he took a small break before revealing something on his mind, "I have no idea where we are going, and how we got here."

"Thank you!" Cole sighed in relief when someone finally spoke about the elephant in the room, "I was going to say something but I was afraid I might sound dumb. Anyone?" Cole asked the others and me.

"Sorry, love," I replied.

"No idea," Nya replied after.

"Nope," Kai responded.

"No," Lloyd answered.

"This does not compute," Zane stated.

"So, anyone wanna head home and play some Prime Empire? Hehe..." Jay asked nervously.

Lloyd raised his hand in retaliation, "No, I'm sure we're here for a reason. This may be one of Master Wu's strange lessons. We need to stay vigilant and alert."

Jay who was in front of us spotted something, "Speaking of alert, what IS THAT?"

There in front of us was a peculiar storm above a village.

"Please don't tell it's a storm that carries entities from another realm...I've had enough of people crashing into our world!" I whined.

Cole could be heard chuckling at my theory, "Haha! There she goes! Another theory coming true. Don't worry, Angel. I'm sure it's nothing."