Elemental Mechs | "The Mech Master"

∘∘∘𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟸: "𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚌𝚑 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛"∘∘∘

∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟸: "𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚌𝚑 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛"∘∙∘∙∘∘∙∘

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

(𝙰 𝙵𝙴𝚆 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚂 𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙸𝙴𝚁)

"Adam!" Cole shouted to his son, "Get up! We gotta get going to the Crossroads soon!" The Earth Ninja walked into the young boy's bedroom and signalled him to wake up.

The child groaned, using his pillow to block out his father's voice, "Urgh...Dad...! I'm still tired from our adventure in the junkyard...!~"

Cole only stood near Adam's bed, unfazed by his whines, "That was almost a whole 2 weeks ago."

The child in his bed paused for a second before looking at his father, "Doesn't matter, I'm tired...!" The child sassed before using the covers to shield himself from Cole's will-breaking gaze.

"And I don't wanna go to the Crossroads! What's the point of this trip anyways?" Adam asked.

"Adam, sweetie! Good morning!~ I was just about to wake you up, but I guess your father beat me to it," I appeared from down the hallway and gave a warm smile to both of the boys.

I stood near the entrance, "I was just about to say that today is the Mech Master Race 5000! There's gonna be mechs, like in your comics of course, but most of all... pie! Grab-Barg's pies to be exact."

"Love, I just wanted to tell you that Adam isn't going," Cole mentioned that Adam changed his mind, "I tried to get him to get ready but all he said was that he wanted more sleep. We can just go without him and tell Nya to look after-"

My husband didn't have time to finish his sentence as a blur ran around the room before, there could you see our son, Adam, up and properly clothed. He even took a quick shower.

Adam stood there grinning up at us, "Who said I wasn't going to the race?! I'll be there! Especially for those yummy pies!" He ran out of the room after saying goodbye to us and that he'd be in the living room.

I smiled at how eager my son was, "Well, I knew he'd be like that from the start!" I gave a small smirk to Cole's way, "Did you think he'd stay in one place when knowing there's pie?"

The said Ninja blinked to process what happened giving a scoff, "Of course when his mother appears it's easier for him to listen and heed my words."

My partner crossed his arms while he huffed, "Wow, now I know how it feels to be singled out. Don't get me started on the pie, (Y/N). He adores them! He'll do anything for those."