Gangs of the Sea

(In Imperium.)

Rapton was looking over Lord Ras through a camera view, "Not on you expecting this to work out. Is it, Lord Ras? Hahaha!"

Shadow only paid attention to a hologram of someone they had been looking at for over an hour before noticing the queen coming into view. Shadow and Rapton bowed with some of the Claws of Imperium.

"All praise the good Empress!" They all chanted.

"Everything is ready, my queen. Just as you ordered." Shadow told Beatrix who was accompanied by some of the guards.

"Excellent. We must beat the Ninja to those three Dragon Energy Cores. Then, we'll be able to destroy them. Once and for all." Smirked the queen.

"Of course. But-uh...is it possible to be too focused on the Ninja?" Rapton asked, "The Claws of Imperium, heh...Shouldn't we be maybe capturing dragons?"

"Fool..." Shadow sighed seeing the queen's angered face.

"The Ninja defied me, humiliated me, they will pay! And then no one will be able to stop us from getting any dragon we need" Queen Beatrix pushed Rapton back so hard he hit the wall.

"Of course! I'll send everyone immediately!" Rapton salute, "All hail the good Empress." He bowed.

Queen Beatrix turned to Shadow, and immediately, they bowed, "Shadow. I want you to spy on a certain Guardian who has been a throne on my side ever since she defied me. Humiliated me! Ridiculed me and made a mockery of my plans even when she was imprisoned by me! Find her and capture her once and for all!"

Shadow nodded to their queen, "Yes, your Majesty. Of course. I will not rest until the Guardian of Light is captured rightfully so." They disappeared in thin air going on their solo mission.

(Back to you with the Ninja!)

We were seen in the underground base of the monastery to speak about the plans to get the Dragon Cores.

Nya laid out a map for the team on the table, "We think the three Dragon Cores can be found somewhere here, here, here, and here. We have to find all of them if we want to stop the Mergequakes. And stabilize the world."

"So, we have to split into three teams. Now how do you wanna--" Lloyd spoke up before Nya cut him off, "Me, Sora and girlfriend!"

"Yeah! Me and Nya with Sensei! And Riyu. We're a team." Sora smiled in agreement before petting Riyu.

"Awesome! Girl power in the making!" I smiled.

"Then me and Arin will be a team." Lloyd concluded, "Sounds good! And...That leaves..." Arin gave a knowing smile to Kai and Wyldfyre.

The two gave each other bewildered looks at being in the same team, "With her?/With him? Don't get us into trouble." The two spoke in unison looking away from each other and crossing their arms.

"They're like two peas in a pod," I said, shaking my head while some of the group chuckled slightly.

"I will remain here at the monastery to deal with any Mergequakes that arise. And to also work on figuring out the portal gates. There is a high percentage chance the gates are tied to the Merge. Perhaps since it worked on the Imperium side of the gate. They will be the key to finding the other Ninja and Pixal." Zane stated.

'Poor Zane, I'm not the only one with Nya missing the others. Especially our partners...' I thought in sadness for a moment.

"Thanks, that could change everything. Sora, (Y/N), let's go!" Nya thanked the Nindroid before calling out to her team, Sora, the dragon appeared, knocking over the table.