The Battle of the Second Monastery

"No way!" I gasped.

"Ninja never quit!!"

"Kai? Nya? Zane?! How'd any of you get here?" Asked Lloyd, taking off his hood to meet the others.

"If I had any idea, I'd tell you." Replied Nya.

"Do not ask me. I was only activated moments ago." Added Zane before I lunged at him.

"ZANE!!! I MISSED YOU MY FAVOURITE NINDROID!" I laughed as he spun me around laughing with me.

"It is great to see you again as well, Sensei! How have you been? Other than fighting enemies of course." Smiled the Ice Ninja.

"I've been well! Doing better than getting kidnapped and zapped by the Empress' evil scientist." I grinned.

"WHAT?!" Kai, Nya and Zane all cried out in shock. (Kai only knew of your capture, not you being tortured...)

"Yeah. You missed a lot." Nodded Lloyd.

"Oh yeah. You weren't there when I was captured. Why didn't you say anything, K.S.? You were there before I passed out." I explained, pointing to Kai.

"KAI!" Nya's eye twitched in anger of being kept in the dark of my capture.

"Why did you have to put it all on ME?!" Complained Kai toward me, "Because you're the one out of the three of them to know of my capture? Why not?" I asked.

"Rude!" He retorted.

"Anyways. It's nice to see you again, Zane! I missed you." I smiled to our Nindroid.

He smiled back, "It is nice to be back, Sensei. I am happy to serve you again."

"Great! Hey, Nya! Found some stuff in the archives?" I greeted Nya after not seeing her for a while.

"Yep! But can't say yet! Looks like we've got a battle to finish first!" She smirked, ready to fight.

"That's it, girlfriend!" I smiled.

"What are you waiting for?! Get them!" Ordered the Empress.

"Oh yeah, that angry woman with the bad hair day, that's the Empress trying to kidnap me for power. Nothing out of the ordinary except for her anger issues!" I smiled, explaining who's who.

Before we prepared for battle, "Thanks for saying that, sis." Sassed my bother as the enemy charged at us.

"Uh, didn't you come here to stop the Photacs? 'Cause now there's a LOT more!" Kai was kinda freaked out about all this.

Nya and Zane only quietly put their hoods on with me, "Yeah, quick update. Fight the beasts, help the dragons. Oh, and the wild kid is on our side. And don't forget to protect my sister from the Claws of Imperium." Said quickly Lloyd before putting his hood on.

"What wild kid?" Asked Kai, looking around for the said wild kid.

The said 'wild kid' was seen throwing fire blasts at Photacs, "Is she doing fire?! Uh, she can't do fire. Fire's my thing!" Said Kai kinda being jealous, he placed his hood on before going into action.

"That's the one and only K.S." I smiled under my mask.

Nya tried to do Spinjitzu on the beast but she was pushed back right to us, "Woah, these beasts are tough." She pointed out.

Zane went out to try and freeze to slow them down. But Rapton showed up to hit the Nindroid, "HEY! Hands off my friend you old man!" I yelled.