The Power Within

(Previously)

Now even Mergequakes are mine to command! Prepare for your completely utter destruction, Ninja!" Beatrix for some reason decided to go completely psycho and shoot projectiles of the power of the Cores towards the sky, making Mergequakes appear everywhere.

"Yep...She's finally turned psycho now..." I muttered.

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

"It works!" Beatrix grinned evilly, standing in our way with the weapon that contained the three Dragon Cores.

A large Mergequake was forming making the sky have lighting and more.

"Empress, you don't want to do this!" Lloyd tried to reason with the ruler.

"If you continue to use that weapon, you will push the Mergequakes to the tipping point," Zane stated.

"It'll create an unstoppable Mergequake Storm that will destroy all of reality!" Nya said.

"It will not give you what you want! It will only annihilate anything in its path! Even you!" I added.

"It is too dangerous! Too dangerous for anyone!" Cody spoke up.

"Lies! You just want my power for yourselves! But my destruction of you Ninja will be legendary!" She was not accepting our waning and only pushed us back with a slash from her sword.

I was able to pull through while hiding Adam away from the storm.

"And all you traitors to your Empress, you are no better than the Ninja! No one will rule this kingdom but me!" The Empress pointed her weapon at the citizens who protested against her.

"And I will destroy EVERYONE who stands in my way!" She launched a projectile near a group of people and immediately the Mergequake started to form and pulled anybody near it in.

"Move!" Lloyd yelled at us to move out of the way as Beatrix tried to get us with her weapon.

"Behold my true power!" She manically laughed.

"The Empress has lost it!" A woman from Imperium said in fear.

"I'll say! She's gone from psycho to completely bonkers!" I yelled out, the rest of the team and I were seen forming a new plan.

"Beatrix has gone off the deep end like Sensei said! What do we do?" Kai asked as the said ruler was just laughing while using her mega weapon.

"What we do best." Lloyd gave me a nod as we went out to do what Ninja did. Fight for what's right even when all hope is lost.

"Ninja! Go!!"

Kai, Lloyd and Wyldfyre threw projectiles of their powers at the Empress, but as before, her mech proved our powers useless.