Prologue | Two Stellaron hunters, one nun

Location - Herta's space station

~No One's POV~

[???] - It seems I came at a bad time. How unlucky.

[Kafka, a Stellaron hunter]

[???] - No, no - I think you couldn't have timed it better.

[???] - 23:47:15 system time. Very punctual as always, Kafka.

[Kafka] - Elio always tells the exact future. So mind telling me what's the explosion just now? Was that also a part of his "Script"?

[???] - Uh huh - "23:44:59 system time: The pulses from the explosion cause a massive breakdown from the master control system."

[Kafka] - So, you did that?

{???] - Nope, the antimatter legion did it. They completely invaded the space station two system hours ago.

[Kafka] - *whistles* Nice, so do we need to fight the legion?

[???] - I dunno. Elio didn't say anything about it, so it doesn't matter.

[Kafka] - Got it~ So from now on, I'll be in charge of this operation.

[???] - Copy. But can you let me have some fun this time? Our last few operations turned to be pretty... Dull.

[Kafka] - ... Sorry. I'm afraid there is not much I can do for you - our task this time is to "place" the target properly.

[Kafka] - But if you wanna go look for some fun yourself, I won't stop you. Surely I mean, after all...

[Kafka] - After all... Elio didn't put it on the the script. So why would it matter! *Points mac-10s onto the three Voidrangers*

~After the battle. . .~

[Kafka] - Huh, that was super easy. Don't you think, silver wolf?

[Silver wolf] - Meh, it's alright I guess. Anyways, let's go find that Stellaron and put it on the receptacle.

 Anyways, let's go find that Stellaron and put it on the receptacle

[Kafka] - Hehe, lead the way.

The duo walked in sync. Kafka shot anything that stood in their way as silver wolf kept chewing bubble gum. After a while they ultimately found the room where the cancer of all worlds is at(Stellarons). But silver wolf asked Kafka to stop as two imaginary-fused bullets came right at them. Silver wolf almost didn't managed to deflect them as she stared at the figure in front of them.

[Silver wolf] - Looks like we have some... 'Interceptors' from getting the Stellaron.

[Kafka] - Is she a part of the script Elio mentioned? It doesn't appear like she belongs here.

["Nun"] - Excuse you, I'm a boy and a healthy one at that. And don't let me fool you two for my appearance alone. I can surely handle myself with a 100 men or women forces combined.

 I can surely handle myself with a 100 men or women forces combined

[Y/n the nun of the station]

[Kafka] - Pfft... Alright then. But can you please move out of the way miss Nun~? I don't want to hurt such a pretty face like yours.

[You] - Ah... The Stellaron. Isn't that what you Stellaron hunters are after? Judging by your name that is. You lots are so inslaved to foresee the future. 

[You] - Anyways, why should I care? Herta almost wouldn't care if she finds out. And better yet she won't even care of the station. Such a fool.

The nun steps away as he beckoned the two to follow him. After a few attempts to open the door they managed and got inside. There the nun sat down on a crate as he summoned his one revolver and played with it for a while. Waiting for the two hunters to do their jobs.

[Kafka] - *To silver wolf* Hey, don't you think he's a valuable ally to us? I mean of course we don't accept so willingly but still. He could of use.

[Silver wolf] - ... No. It's impossible to even track his background and archives. It's so hidden, and better yet. Elio didn't see him coming to block our way so what makes you think we have the guts to stand against him?

[Kafka] - ... I said ally not fight him. Anyways let's get this over with.

[Silver wolf] - Your choice, pick which receptacle we put the Stellaron in.

 Kafka thought for a while as she picked the girl to be the receiver of the Stellaron. There she gave her a name and pushed the Stellaron inside to wake her up. After that the receptacle woke up and Kafka gave her some talks. Soon, silver wolf was itching to get out of the place as she felt two purple eyes staring at her behind. Creeping her out and chilled to the bone.

[Kafka] - I must go now, goodbye for now. Stelle. Remember: The bratty nun is there always for you~