Other side CH 3 | United to descend

[ Author ] - Ta-da! I welcome you back to this (almost) forgotten book of Honkai star rail. Really nothing else to say so have a good day and have fun on reading in this hellish app ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

[ Warnings ] - Nothing to of note

[ Main Characters ] - Kiana, Mei, Bronya

- - - -  - - - -  - - - -  - - - -  - - - -

"Soo~ you girls ready to make descend on the Xianshou Loufu? We'll go after Y/n and his friends open the gates for us!" "Why, of course we are Kiana-san

"Soo~ you girls ready to make descend on the Xianshou Loufu? We'll go after Y/n and his friends open the gates for us!" "Why, of course we are Kiana-san. We are ready to make appearance to help Y/n's friends and of course him. Bronya? Are you ready?" "Mmm, yes I am. Let's do not forget to do a check on our powers when we are aiding them. I wonder if I can visit big Seele... Heh."

- - - -  - - - -  - - - -  - - - -  - - - -

~No One's POV~

A big, flat floating screen was present as the two namely Kiana and Mei watch Y/n with great interest as it portraits a Pouting Y/n and a laughing Stelle as she patted the Anchoress' head. Mei smiled at Stelle whilst Kiana smiled for Y/n - it was really like a pick your favorite character thing for the two. Kiana, who was still smiling pats Mei's shoulder as the latter looked at her with a curious hummed.

[Mei] - Hmm? What is it, Kiana? Are you hungry or something?

[Kiana] - Oh no no! I'm not don't worry Mei-senpai. I'm sure you're tired from... 'that' but anyways! Are you sure you're 100 percent sure that you want to go with me?

[Mei] - ... Kiana. Why are you asking this for the tenth time this day? I'm going and that's final. Got it? Lest you really want to go alone... do you?

[Kiana] - N- not really! I'm fine don't worry... but it's just that-!

[Mei] - *Puts a finger on Kiana's lips* Shush Kiana-san. Don't worry about anything else, I'm good to go with you. Am I not? Don't mend your mind on such things like these Kiana. You saved earth, so what's to bother with saving a single important person to you?

Kiana, who was thinking whilst Mei talked some sense on her - nodded at this answer as she placed her hand on Mei's face as the two slowly closed in on each other. But then - A 'Fwoosh!' was heard behind them as the two scramble themselves and looked at the party crasher; It was Bronya!

[Kiana] - Bronya! You're fast to be here! How's Seele if I may ask?

[Meet Bronya! Herrscher of Truth!]

[Bronya] - Yes, she's fine and I am indeed fast. I thought that the time Mei sent me is advance by 10 minutes so I hurried to be here. So, are we gonna do this today or not?

[Kiana] - Yep! Mei-senpai? Ready to go down there? We'll take the easy route so it'll be fine. After the Express enter the Xianshou we follow behind.

[Mei] - Ready as I'll ever be, Kiana, ready as I'll be. Bronya?

[Bronya] - ... *Smirks* Ready to kick and help.

[Kiana] - Good! Then let's go~!

"At last, the three Herrscher descend upon the moon and went for a portal in their favor. As the time collides the group of Y/n and Kiana's will meet in fate... You'll just have to wait~"

- - - -  - - - -  - - - -  - - - -  - - - -

[ Total words ] - 636 words