Chapter 16 | Show off

Location - Astral express magic training room

~Your POV~

Never been here before. Nor have I trained my powers since Herta said that she'll do it some time when she does have time but now thinking about it she won't do it since well. . . I'm here? Anyways right now Welt displaced 30 dummy robots as they are placed all over the room and some training sniper bots as well.

[Welt] - You're good to go Y/n just got easy and we'll be done here. Also? Do your best to destroy the bots at just 20 seconds.

[You] - *Sighs* Really? 20 seconds won't do good for me mister Welt. But oh well since you're soo eager to see the potential of my new powers then sure I'll do it UNDER 20 seconds.

[Welt] - ... Alright then... Y/n. Get ready the robots are rebooting and ready to go in 2.. 1.. Go!

 [You] - Oath of Judah: Zeroth form lend me your strength!

As soon as my cross summoned the room was all red as I summoned chains and linked all of the dummies and brought them closer to me inch by inch. First, I destroyed 5 of them with my Judah smash and then I destroyed another 10 with a swing from my Judah again! Then I destroyed another 10 with my own fist! THEN I destroyed the last 5 with my Revolvers as they fell down to the ground. I huffed and crossed my arms and looked at Mister Welt - Whose just staring with a widen eye.

[Welt] - ... 15 seconds. You have done it under 20 seconds. Good job Y/n... Now I see why Thresa picked you as her successor. And Kellen as well.

[You] - Why, thank you mister Welt. And it seems the help of my Judah really did help me in here along with my Revolvers. I didn't showcase my Rosary since it's really overkill for you and me in here: It will destroy anything in it's way.

[Welt] - Haha, alright, alright I get it but let's go out of here now. The express will be worried on where we are after all.

[You] - I thought that you informed Himeko about this? Why the sudden eagerness to leave?

[Welt] - Nothing of sorts so don't worry and you are correct: Himeko knows but the rest doesn't. Get it now?

[You] - ... In such cases then yes.

And with that, Welt stomp his cane again as the world came back to us and astral express is back once again. Both me and Welt walked(In my case, flew) to the main cabin as everyone was gathered around and a Hologram was in their center. Welt didn't care as he said to me to go there as he adjusted his glasses with his hand and I sighed and flew to the rest.

[You] - You... You're Kafka. Right? It seems we've meet again.

[March] - Wait, Y/n knows her!? Wha- why does everyone keep secrets!? That is soo unfair!

[Kafka] - Why, of course I know him~ He did helped me in such a situation after all. And I see that you gained a new, Y/n~?

 And I see that you gained a new, Y/n~?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

[Hologram Kafka] 

[You] - Yes I did changed. Didn't your boss foresee my future as well? Or is he not that affective~?

[Kafka] - Oh don't test me sugar I know what capabilities and their limits you know~? Also; I've notice a change on your tone and talks. A feature in your change perhaps?

[Himeko] - Alright this is going no where. Kafka, I ask you again why are you leading us to the Xianshou Loufu? Think we're that fool to notice your intentions?

Kafka's hologram chuckled slightly as she walks away from the circle and came straight at me face to face. Seeing this I uphold my poker face as she smirked and placed her hologram hand to my face. Leading me to raise an eyebrow at this action.

[Kafka] - ... Because as Elio foresees... There will be a surprise waiting for whoever joins the expedition that ends up in the Loufu. 

[You] - And that means we'll help you... ? hmm... Alright then. Himeko tell Pom-pom that we'll be going on a little 'trip' to save a certain flying fortress as of now.

[March] - Ah wait! What!? I thought that-

[Stelle] - ... Where ever Auntie goes I'll follow. to the Loufu we disembark!

[Welt] - *Nods at Himeko* I'll be going with them this time.

[Himeko] - Ah well at least there's 2 adults going with 2 crazed adventurers. Alright then! Loufu we shall head.

[Kafka] - Good, good! I'll be waiting then... Oh and Y/n? Beware of the moon.

And with that sudden warning she disappeared. No links to her Hologram found anywhere. I didn't let the word 'Beware of the moon' bother me as I sighed and sat down at one of many couches and rested for the time being.

Outro: None, since we're heading to the Loufu YEE-