Chapter 2 | First group Battle!

Location - Herta's space station

~No One's POV~

Moving on from the talks that Y/n and Dan Heng had. March and Stelle talked along the way as Y/n and Dan Heng talk to each other as well. Multiple Antimatter legion units fought them as the enemies have no match against the four mighty so-called friends. According to march that is.

[March] - Here's the elevator! But.. Ugh. I guessed it.

[Stelle] - It's... Broken?

[Dan Heng] - Maybe it's to provide safety for the researchers while they escape. Sadly, our line with the head security department is lost. But unless we take a visit to him there won't be a problem.

[You] - It is true.. However. I won't be coming along with you all. I do.. have some bad relations with Him for the moment.

[March] - ... Huh? When? did you two fought or something.. ? There's no way Arlan will just be mad about you.

[Dan Heng] - I think it's best if we leave it like that. Sorry for march, Y/n. We'll get going now. Stay safe.

As Dan Heng grabbed a hold onto the two girls and dragged them away. Y/n sighed and shook his head, sitting down on a crate he focused his attention on the celling. Muttering away as his eyes began to fall asleep. But not for long as a shake was given to him by an unknown figure.

[Arlan] - ... Y/n. Aren't you suppose to be in the evac bunker? Why are you here all of a sudden?

 Aren't you suppose to be in the evac bunker? Why are you here all of a sudden?

[Arlan, head of security management]

[You] - Ah.. It's just you. Anyways let bygones be bygones and let's end our anger with a shake of hands no? *Puts up a handshake*

[March] - 'C'mon.. Take the handshake already! Be friends... !'

[Arlan] - ... *Accepts the handshake* Fine. But you'll have to make it up for it still. I still want that smoothie back..

[Stelle] - '... This was all about a smoothie!? God, the tensions between the two is superb!'

[Dan Heng] - Now that it's done, let's go to the elevator now shall we?

The nun and the rest of the group nod their head as they walk towards the elevator. But unknowingly, a Trampler suddenly emerge as the group got cautious and ready their weapons. Well, except for one head security that is.

[March] - Aw man! Really when there's so much time it has to be this!? Everybody get ready!

[You] - *Sighs* Such petty weaklings.. You four. Get ready to fight for your lives *prepares double revolver with gracious intent of killing*.

[Dan Heng] - What have we gotten ourselves into.. ? Arlan, stay behind us. We'll deal with this.

[Stelle] - *Overconfident smug look* This will be easy. I'll protect my caretaker this time!

[Arlan] - 'I never seen Y/n fight.. Hmm, madam Herta did say that his skills are that of a fighting nun that died thousands of years ago on planet earth... Perhaps this is her descendant?'

"Battle Starts!"

Outro: