Chapter 7 | The trailblaze shall be cold

Location - The trailblaze train

~No One's POV~

Inside the magic flying train that is blazing through space at this rate. A nun was casually talking to Welt yang as the youngsters was looking outside of the parlor car - A snow-like planet was looming over them.

[March] - Is.. that Jarilo-vi? Now that's one cold planet alright... Is there even human civilization 

[Stelle] - Maybe.. perhaps this is also your planet March?

[March] - Eh.. I would be mad if that's the planet that I'm born in - Pretty ice girls doesn't live in such planets!

[You] - Now, now, you don't have to be that mad about the planet before us. It was once a planet with such lovely environment and luscious nature. But.. as you can see, it was turned to what it is today.

Y/n placed his right hand on the window as he breathe a sigh of annoyance on how the planet has come to be - Because, back then, he would visit the planet as a habit due to it's lovely and joyful people. But. . . I guess it's different today.

[Himeko] - Y/n... Do you want to stay here or go with them? I can understand both of them if you wish.

[You] - I'll go, Dan Heng. Do you wanna go with us?

[Dan Heng] - .. considering that you'll struggle when March is involve. Sure. Though I thought that I would be liberated from this job..

[You] - Hehe, good thing you still protect March for me. Dan Heng. After all.. I can't do it after all. I don't know how to take care of a careless girl.

[March] - Hey!

[Everyone, except march] - *Laughs & giggles*

Once everyone had enough, march pouted before crossing her arms rather cutely. The nun shook his head and direct his gaze to the moon. Which was father away from anything, but he can see it rather clear... ?

[You] - 'How the.. ? Am I just weird, or am I really just high on Mahjong recently?' Anyways. Everyone! I'll lead this expedition on the snowy plains. Let's not waste any time.

[March] - Yeah! Adventure awaits us all!

[Stelle] - Auntie, auntie! Let's go I'll protect your back no matter what!

[You] - You better be, or my training to you will be useless then. Dan Heng, may you see anything wrong you can intercept. Be it me being on the right or wrong.

[Dan Heng] - *Nods* Alright, y/n. 

And with that, the four gallant knights of the trailblaze teleported to Jarilo-vi. After teleporting how ever. . . Snow hit their faces, blocking their sights as they stood ground to let the snowstorm pass. Few minutes later it did and they all huddled up on the middle of the two little mountains.

[You] - Alright, is everyone fine? I have bandages here if you will.

[Dan Heng] - I'm fine, well, march has snow on her hair but that's alright.

[March] - Hey! It's not my fault that snow has made their way to my hair! But.. Stelle is really joyful today. Did something happened between you and her Y/n?

[You] - Hmm.. ah, yes something did happened. I gave her caffeine. *Crosses arm*

[March & Dan] - ... What?!/What?

[You] - Yep, caffeine. C.A.F.F.E.I.N.E. I spelled it out for you two.

The nun walked away as he went over to Stelle who was building some kind of snowball and was ready to throw at Dan Heng. But was stopped by Y/n as he grabbed it and put it on the ground again. And he summoned his reddish revolver and bonked Stelle on the head with the handle of the revolver. Receiving a 'OW!' from her lips.

[You] - 'Belobog.. I wonder. Does cocolia even care for her people anymore?'

 Does cocolia even care for her people anymore?'

Outro: