Other side CH 2 | Another watcher for another person

With the reveal of the Herrscher of Finality being here in the galaxy. Another one emerged, this time it's for a different person. The person in question is unknown, for they are still yet to be revealed... The watcher is also a Herrscher. And she is a 'friend' of Finality.

[???] - Kiana... Are you really watching the Anchoress all day? You'll have eye bags after 2 days you know?

[Kiana] - But I can't help it! Besides, you're the one to talk! You've been staring at the Stelle girl all by yourself! Don't you dare try deny it Mei-senpai!

[Mei] - Fine fine you're right! But I can't help it.. she got my attention after the Anchoress helped her and took her under his care. Her vibe and aura.. and her will to put up against all odds is just like me.

 and her will to put up against all odds is just like me

[Herrscher of Origin, Mei Raiden]

[Kiana] - Yeah right, hmph! Also.. Y/n is slowly about to reveal his true form - The form of Eclipse - Knowledge Maiden. He'll topple off the balance of power when it comes... What should we do?

[Mei] - We'll have to reveal ourselves of course. After all.. They're one step closer to the Xianshou Loufu. And that's where we'll show ourselves.

Kiana nodded, as she ate her popcorn more and Mei just watched Stelle again with great interest. After all, the last one will appear just in a moment. . . You'll just have to wait~ :>