Chapter 5 | Big sister(Not really)

Location - Herta's space station

~Herta's POV~

[Me] - Asta, I'm here and where's Y/n? He said he'll be the one greeting me not you.

[Herta, owner of HST]

[Asta] - Ah miss Herta! He's just laying in the medical bay don't need to worry. And as for why he is laying down.. he got into a fight with a doomsday beast.

[Me] - Oh? now that's surprising of him jumping to fights like that. Usually he'll just make Himeko do an Orbital blast on anything he doesn't see fit his own league. But for a doomsday beast for him to fight like this? That's really foolhardy.

[Asta] - I know that madam Herta but he did saved your station. Perhaps be a little nice to him just this once?

[Me] - Mmm.. eh, I'll decide on that base on what he does. And I think that won't happen, since I did saw what he unleashed...

Sighing, I walked away as I made my way to the medical bay to check on this dumb nun of mine. The automatic doors of the medical door slides open as I looked at the nun himself - laying down on a medical bed, with bandages all over his head. Mostly the left side.

[You] - Hey big sis of mine. To what I owe the pleasure of you coming to your own station hmm?

[Me] - Didn't you asked me to come here yourself? So I did. I didn't answer back to Asta since I don't like normal humans. But you're an exception.

[You] - I'm flattered, really. But hey at least you answered to me anyways. So, why are you here?

[Me] - .. *Sighs and sat down on the couch beside him* I know what you did Y/n. You released Oath of Judah no? Defeating that doomsday beast is easy for you. But defeating it with a weapon that can potentially attract other people's interest? That's foolhardy of you.

[You] - I needed to anyways. I was out of options since my revolvers got a damage in one of my fights with the antimatter legion. Besides the point - You're the one who said that I can use anytime of the future. So what are you saying 'foolhardy'?

This boy is really a troublesome bunch huh. . . I stood up from my seat as I approached the curious male nun with a intent of doing one thing - I pinched his cheeks hard as he attempt to break away from me. Such fool you are Y/n. . . 

[Me] - Until you say that you're never doing it again. I won't stop this.

[You] - I whon't do ith agawn! Let my cheeks goe!

[Me] - *Stops and sighs* Good, until then at least. You'll be under my training to sustain your oath of Judah. And also; you're no longer an L/n anymore - Since you used Judah - you're now y/n Apokalypse. Descendant of Theresa Apokalypse.

Outro:

~Meanwhile. . . On the moon~

[???] - Miss Theresa's descendant huh? I'll judge upon that when the time comes. But for now.. I'll watch this y/n with great interest~

The figure points a gun-finger directly to the space station - And directly to a person's laying figure. . . Who might this be?