Chapter 10 | Bronya Rand's venting

Location - Belobog admin district, the luxury hotel thing

~Your POV~

Well, that was some kind talks we had with Cocolia. And I mean by 'we' is 'me'. I did the talking only. Since Cocolia really just wants my attention and nothing else. Seems really off but eh, that's just what it is. And no, this isn't my home planet. Once again I don't know anything. . .

[March] - Are you sure you're not some kind of sacred nun that descended from a nun hundreds of years ago? Huh Y/n?

[You] - Am not, also stop bickering about me being a civilian here! I don't know anything so there's no evidence of this really legal.

[Dan Heng] - Exactly, march. Go get Stelle she is still inside Serval's workshop.

[March] - Fine... Also! After I find Stelle let's go to bed. *Yawns* I'm sleepy..

[You] - Yeah, now go. We'll be waiting for you.

After march left Dan Heng asked me questions and made small talks. I could see he really enjoys my company rather than deal with march's antics and stuff. Laughing, I fished out a Lollipop out from my pockets as I unwrapped it and sucked on it. Dan Heng raised an eyebrow as he sighed and leaned on a lamp post.

[Dan Heng] - You sure do like Lollipops huh? How can you just carry around Lollipops like it's nothing.. ? I don't judge of course.

[You] - Eh, my pockets are really long so I tend to bring consumables with me. One time, I think I brought a gun with me in the pockets.

[Dan Heng] - Excuse me, what-

[March] - We're here! Come on let's go I'm itching for sleep now!

[Stelle] - Hello Y/n *smiles brightly*

[You] - Hello there, alright everyone. Let's go take a nap.

Once again, we walk as we climb a step of stairs as we looked at the grand hotel of Belobog. Then, we entered as we state our status and we got our rooms. Of course, all alone to ourselves. Can't have any roomies now can we?

[You] - Okay everyone, go ahead and sleep. I'll just take a stroll outside. Don't worry about me though. I'm not that tired yet.

[Dan Heng] - Alright then, march. Stop picturing Stelle with your camera. She's gonna go blind with your flash.

[March] - O- Opps! sorry.. alright then! I'll use no flash this time!

[Stelle] - I'm running! *WOOSH!* *Door's locking*

[March] - Hey! what a runner.. anyways I'm going in. Good rest everyone! *Waltz away*

[Dan Heng] - Stay safe, y/n. *He walks away as he gently opened the door and closed it behind him*

With that, I gave a nod as I turned around to face my friend - Bronya rand. Adoptive daugther of Cocolia rand. She gave me a look of 'curiousness' and a hint of 'where have you been?'. I gently put my left hand on my chest as I talk to her.

[You] - Good evening, Bronya rand. How may I be at assistance to you? Old friend?

[Bronya] - ... Where have you been? Have you ever considered that I suffered from you not being here? Have you ever imagined what hardships the Silvermane guards has endured when you were gone? Your guidance was our only tint of hope! Then you suddenly disappeared 10 years ago.. along with the closing of the mines.

[You] - ... Of course, my child. How could I ever forget that suffering you guys endured? But.. I could never help it. I'm a wandering nun after all. I don't stop until I find my true home.

[Bronya] - *Sniffle* That means.. you're gonna be gone again after your expedition? Is that what you're saying!?

[You] - ... Sadly, that is what I'm saying.

Bronya couldn't take it anymore as she rushed towards me and cuddled me within her arms. Her head on my chest as she cried some more. I let it happened as I tried comforting her with the best of my abilities. After an hour or so, she stopped and wiped her eyes with her gloved hand.

[Bronya] - Thanks for letting me cry. I couldn't help it, also... Do you always wear anchoress clothing? Don't you get like confuse for a girl?

[You] - *Giggles* That's the point, I'm trying to confuse people. Since the time I was young I was confuse with a girl due to my girly looks and stuff. So from then and on I use an Anchoress clothes.

(A/n: Also, if you don't know what's an anchoress is: It's an alternate term use for a nun. Mostly used in the 1850s and 2019.)

[Bronya] - Is that so? *Laughs* alright then, how about I'll let you sleep for now? See you tomorrow Y/n. my dearest friend.

[You] - Alright, I hope you're fine now. See you, Bronya.

I waved goodbye as she did as well. Then, left alone on the hallway, I entered my room and slept. That's a hefty tour of our mission. . . I hope nothing happens more.

(A/n: Hey, just a quick reminder: Everything from now is gonna time skipped towards the dealing with Svarog. I don't want to make a long story on Jarilo only. It's gonna take days to write all of the mission quests. So I decided this route.)