Chapter 6 | Starward Adventures awaits

Location - Herta's space station, supply zone

~Your POV~

So, a lot has happened in the span of 6 hours - The truth about how Herta equipped me with an ancient relic, to the fact that I am an descendant of a nun that died a few hundreds years ago. To now; currently, Stelle is clinging onto me as if I'm a pillow. And March taking a few pictures along with it.

[You] - So, mind telling what are you doing Stelle? This isn't really stopping me from jumping on a certain Grey haired girl to be honest.

[Stelle] - Well I.. I'm just worried about you that's all. We watched through the surveillance cameras and I saw how you destroyed that doomsday beast quickly. And then.. you suddenly fainted and yeah...

[March] - In other words - She's worried sick for you Y/n! Most of all, she's been saying your name quite frequently actually-

[Stelle] - Whoa no no no! I am not! You heard nothing, right Auntie?! Wait.. uncle! Yeah right uncle?!

[You] - .. eh, auntie can do for me. I wanna see people on how they react to me being male and being called "Auntie". It'd be funny to see that.

Stelle made an 'Oh' before letting go of me and just standing with her hands crossed like she's about to receive a lecture of a life time. Well, mostly not by me, rather, by her own self-actions. Her 'Stellaron' has responded recently and I had to ask Welt yang to.. contain it for now.

[Stelle] - I'm sorry auntie.. also, the report on my Stellaron case has been publish - Nothing really is abnormal, in fact, the Stellaron is fine inside of my body so it's not that Bad.

[You] - 'Not bad' huh? Is 'not bad' consider that you almost pass out from that sudden burst? Or is it the other way around? I'm sure that my precious little Stelle will endure harsh training from me no?

[Stelle] - U- uhh.. back to you, march! Save me!

[March] - Well don't get me into this battle zone! *sighs* Stelle is a handful right Y/n? And.. are you sure you're good with Stelle calling you "Auntie"? Seems like it can cause chaos no?

[You] - Nope, don't care really. I mean, you called me "Little girl" when I was little by height no? Don't you think I don't forget that.

[March] - Hehe.. sorry. But... Oh. The express is about to leave. Have Stelle decided on her decision with madam Himeko's offer to let her join the express?

I really haven't talked to Stelle about her decision to join the express - I mean, I rarely see the train so I can't say the perks of joining them. And secondly, I was asked as well to join the express. Much to Herta's bickering and declining  of course. But with time and some talks with her she agreed in the end.

[You] - Stelle, face to me with utmost truth and don't you dare lie to me - Are you gonna join us with countless journeys on the astral express? I'll support on whichever decision you make. I- no, we don't judge.

[Stelle] - .. I'll join you, of course. What are we waiting for? Adventures ahead is waiting for us! *Pulls your arm with her towards the train*

[Himeko] - It's decided then! Starward adventures awaits us all!

Outro:

[Thanks to Hoyoverse, we have this singer along with us! Go and show em' some support!]