Chapter 13 | Farewell Cocolia...

Location - Everwinter hill

~No One's POV~

Cocolia was the first to begin the fight after their long away stare-down. She summoned an icy-rocks shaped as boulders as she launched them to Y/n. Which Y/n just deflects them with his new-found powers and path - The path of Order. A path that has long since have been abandoned. And the followers who tread on that path has died down. He summoned his Oath of Judah: Zeroth form and gave an unrelenting attack to Cocolia.

[Cocolia] - ARGH.. ! You have changed, my dearest friend nun-! To such a cute and petite kid who will never hurt anyone... To now: A man who no longer hides from his box, and now facing dangers of unrelenting magnitude.

[You] - And I can say the same to you - From such a good and reliable friend, to a most cruel delusional woman. A woman who I thought would NEVER be manipulated.

 [Cocolia] - This is for the betterment of the people of Belobog! A delusion guardian is mere important to mention! The people of Belobog... You are a part of them!

[Stelle] - 'This woman... What is her connection with Auntie? Is she some kind of friend that he didn't mentioned or something else?' Auntie! I'll give you a shield just stay put!

[You] - *Nods* Thanks, Stelle, alright then... If I was really in the goals that you mentioning. Then tell me this; Why did you leave me all alone?

Cocolia's movements were all halted from this single sentence: Why did she leave him really? Is it for the crown? Or perhaps guilt? Or out of touch? Nevertheless, Y/n prepared another attack as he punched Cocolia's face with the bottom of the Zeroth. Resulting her to stumble back and kneeling down.

[You] - ... Never mind. You're not Cocolia anymore anyways - You have turned to upmost greed with the Stellaron. How... Unforgivable.

[You] - Enough talks. Rosenkranz, I shall sing a prayer to the one who fell. 

*A big, black ball of white light emits on Y/n's left hand. After that the Rosenkranz was seen being held tightly. Due to angry or sadness. Perhaps a hard trigger to pull for a friend?*

[Cocolia] - Tch... ! The Everwinter shall freeze you to death! Ungrateful anchoress! 

[March] - Oh no.. Hey, Dan Heng! Are you recording this fight?

[Dan Heng] - Mm. I'm currently sending it to the express as we speak. And brace ourselves, Y/n's about to release a big attack. One of which I do not know.

[You] - "O our fathers, who art in eternal havens. Hallowed be thy name and thy will be done. For as a sinner in this planet shall perish when they enter in heaven." Perish and farewell, Cocolia...

The explosion made the whole terrain change - But in good terms, the team was untouched as they were prepared with a holy shield that the holy anchoress made

The explosion made the whole terrain change - But in good terms, the team was untouched as they were prepared with a holy shield that the holy anchoress made. After the explosion though, the body of Cocolia rand was gone. And the only thing that remains is her icy spear. In which Y/n picked it up and gave it a final look before giving it to Bronya. Who was by now just watching in the sides, with a face that was ready to cry.

[Stelle] - Auntie...

[You] - Let's go. We have to tell the underground that it is safe to resurface. But let's escort Bronya first. Seele, please support Bronya.

[Seele] - No, I'll return her to the fort. You all should tell the grand news to the underground. But Y/n... You'll be going with us. 

[Stelle] - Alright then, stay safe you three.

[You] - We will. March, hold Stelle for me will you?

The pink haired nodded as they wait for Seele, Bronya and Y/n to leave. And they did as the group talked first whilst y/n was in deep thought. First killing his only best friend, to what? What will the future hold him for reason? Will it be another murder? Or a lost soul once again?