Chapter 15 | Aboard the train, once again

Location - Snowy plains

~No One's POV~

Finishing all of the leftover missions on Belobog. The anchoress and friends bid farewell to Belobog's citizen and friends from the underground. Since it's finally time to depart and get ready for another adventure to another planet. Stelle, on the other hand is still roaming around to find fresh air and some remaining things to do.

[You] - March... please for the love of Aeons and beyond - Find Stelle since we're gonna go to the express again? She's been gone for another 2 hour or so.

[March] - Huh? No way! Dan Heng you do it! You saw her go away first!

[Dan Heng] - What... Not march. You do it, don't you have to go to that café? Well do it while you're searching for Stelle. 

[Bronya] - Haha, Y/n... it seems like this will be our farewell for now. Are you.. gonna come back some time?

[You] - I'm sure about that Bronya. Just have faith on me please... Speaking of waiting. Here, *gives a necklace* This necklace will protect you if you're being attacked.

 Here, *gives a necklace* This necklace will protect you if you're being attacked

[Bronya] - I... thank you, y/n. I bid you a safe travels. Do keep your promise, pretty please?

[You] - Haha, of course of course. But are you gonna leave now? So soon?

Bronya nodded her head, stating that she is needed in an important meeting as of late. The nun understood and bid her farewell as well. Soon Dan Heng and the nun was left alone as the said nun was levitating due to his newfound path. No, the path of Order doesn't grant you levitating powers. Nor does it grants for you to do this.

[Dan Heng] - ... Having the easy life huh? Mister Anchoress?

 [You] - Nope, but dear child(Not really) don't you have a thing to do first in the express? Why won't you go first then?

[Dan Heng] - Ah, you're right. What am I waiting here for.. ? Anyways. Thank you for reminding me Y/n. I'll leave now let's see each other later *Walks away*

[You] - Now all alone... *Sighs* I like peace. I'm sure once I'm in the astral express, I'll be having a beauty sleep. Abet I hope Himeko won't get me to another expedition.

[???] - Oh I'm sure miss Himeko will assign you to another mission. So don't get to such conclusions, y/n L/n.

[You] - H- huh? Who's there.. ? Meh, must be my mind playing tricks on me again. 

[???] - Am not y/n~ I'll be in your head for quite a while soo~ Be sure to talk to me from time to time!

[March] - Hey y/n! I got Stelle now. Can we go?

[Stelle] - Goodbye my love.. shall we meet again sometime. *Look to a trashcan*

[You] - ... And what's wrong with our Stelle? Is she being controlled?

[March] - Hmm, don't know. But let's go please! I'm eager to go to another planet already!

Nod with a head. The nun took a thing out of his pockets and the three was teleported to the astral express. Himeko, and the rest of the gang welcome them with open hands once more. March 7th went to her room as she said she wants to sleep first. And Stelle was talking to Pom-pom as she collected her deserve rewards. Whilst Y/n? He was talking with Welt. Discussing some things.

[Welt] - ... So you were chosen to inherit the path of Order? How intriguing... And you said that you have talked with Theresa Apokalypse?

 [You] - ... Yes. And another lady... I think her name is Kallen Kaslana? I don't know anymore but yeah. Also, about my new powers? Do you want to see my weapons?

[Welt] - Why, of course. Please do actually. I need to see it with my own eyes. Let's enter the training program shall we?

[You] - ... *Smiles* We shall.

Welt smiled as he nodded. There he stomp his cane to the ground as the whole express was gone and was replaced with the 'Training program'. An imaginary world to train your weapons 24/7. Made by Pom-pom and Himeko. Sponsored by a certain Herta and Asta cooperation.

(Buckle your seats, gentlemen and ladies! Because we're about to merge HI3rd and HSR together with the power of fiction fantasies~! Have a blast day and I'm about to do my finals...)