Other side CH 1 | A watcher on the moon...

A watcher is a person who observes or rather, 'regularly' watch over a certain someone or something. That might be a movie, tv show, or a human/gods & goddess. For this figure it's a human they're watching. A human who carries the Oath of Judah with him. And two reddish revolver.

["Watcher"] - Hmm~ this person really interest me that much.. should I show myself to him this early?

The watcher said with such a mature voice and a joyful expression. Seeing them with such voice and expression will make any person fill with bravery and will to fight or oppose anyone in their way. The watcher was sitting down on a red comfy couch, their hands holding a bucket of popcorn and a soda can on their own brown wood round table.

["Watcher?"] - Eh, not now at least. I'd like to watch him showcase his skill to me first off! Cause I didn't watch it when I was not looking.. good job me.

[Kiana] - Besides, I am finality after all

[Kiana] - Besides, I am finality after all. With time perfectly place.. I'll meet you somehow~ *Warm smile*

Truly, this watcher will guide you forever. And she'll make sure to not let you experience with what she experienced. . . One way or another

[A/n] - Hello, I welcome you to Other sides chapters! This chapter phase will be other companions or organization's POVs and all that! See you tomorrow I guess. And yes, these chapters will be only short.