Chapter 3 | The Navigator

Location - Herta's space station

~Your POV~

Continuing where we left at. I started the battle as I jump behind the enemies and shot them all with one single imaginary bullet. There, Dan Heng was next and he choose to target the left Reaver and I jumped back to my allies. There, I prepared my gauze bullet and shot it to the Trampler. With 1 hit, the Trampler is down. So as the Reavers as Stelle finished it off with her home run.

[You] - Good, now that's one thing out of our problems. Let's move to the elevator now. Before we get anymore unwanted visitors.

[Dan Heng] - He's right, let's go and depart this ground level.

And so, I started to walk and pressed the elevator to the upper part - The master control zone. And which is where Himeko was at. She was typing some things on the computer as I caught her attention with a cough.

[Himeko] - Ah, sorry Y/n. I was doing some things and wanted to set my drone up so I could help you all youngsters with that Trampler. But, as luck would put it. You were with them.

[Himeko, the navigator of the express]

[You] - It's quite fine really. But let me introduce you to Stelle - A girl where I found laying with me in the uh.. Storage room.

[March] - Wait, that's not where we found you-

[Dan Heng] - That is where exactly we found them both. March. Anyways.. Himeko, can you update on what's the status of the station?

[Himeko] - Let's talk to Asta with that. Follow me youngsters.

 Himeko stood up and we followed her. There Stelle looked around as she nudged me slightly. Where I put up a confuse brow and asked her-

[You] - Scared of what's to come? That is what I was when I first started working in this station. You know?

[Stelle] - Wait, you work here? I didn't know that... What does this 'Herta' look like?

[You] - Herta? She's my unrelated sister. She discovered me during one of her search and ever since then I work for her. As her 'nun' that is.

[Stelle] - Ah.. okay then. Thanks for comforting me Y/n.

I nodded back at her thanks as she was tasked with asking the people with how they are feeling. Me? I got the most easiest job there is - calling my unrelated sister. Since she is not answering to Asta and the rest. She will answer to me because I'm her brother. She's older than me so we call each other 'big sis' and 'nun brat'. Yes, that's what she calls me.

[Herta's voice] - Hello. Speak now nun brat or I'll hang this phone call.

[You] - Big sis, your station is being raided by the antimatter legion. And they kidnapped me. Please help me.

[Herta's voice] - ... Big sis will be kicking some Legion butts. *Hangs up*

[Himeko] - *Claps hands* Very clever y/n. Are you sure this will work fine?

[You] - Yup, besides.. she's always there for me when I'm down. *Smiles softly*

Outro: