Chapter 1 ARC 1| Awoken, hi nun!

Location - Herta's space station

~Your POV~

Sigh. . . So this is what happens when you intercept a crew of Stellaron hunters - They will give you a newly born girl to take care of. I was madden that Kafka and that midget gave me the role of babysitting. I mean, who wouldn't!? I hate this already.. but I have to admit that this Stelle girl has potential.

[You] - Wake up already... Hey. Little one. Wake up already *slaps her face gently* wake uppp~

[Stelle] - *Startled* I'm up! Ugh.. wait. You're Y/n right? nun?

[Stelle the female trashcan lover]

[You] - What did you say... ? *Irritated tone* Anyways. Yes, I'm the nun of the whole station. And yes, you are now under my care. But.. the Express members should be arriving in 1.. 2.. 3...

[???] - Hey it's Y/n the nun! Seems like we came right on time~! Right, Dan Heng?

[Dan Heng] - Yes, it seems.. whatever the case is. Y/n has a girl beside him. And who might this said girl is Y/n?

 And who might this said girl is Y/n?

[Stelle] - I'm... Stelle. And I guess you two are March 7th and Dan Heng?

[Dan Heng] - Correct, anyways. Y/n may I talk to you for a moment?

[You] - Of course, my child(Not really). Let's talk over there.

We both walked to a tight and neat corner as I lean on the walls and prepared to listen on what Dan Heng is about to say. I have to admit I only saw the astral express for about 1-4 times. I do know the members of it I just didn't see the actual train coming or exiting the station at any time.

[Dan Heng] - So, the thing I wanna talk about is Stelle. How did you managed to find her laying asleep on the ground? Did you encounter her on your walks or-

[You] - I simply stand by with her when she was sleeping. Nothing more I could say to you. But I do want to say this: She is a helpful girl to all of us. I will protect her, without return.

[March 7th] - You two done now? If so let's go! Many legions are still lurking around the station.