Prologue

Here is my newest boyxman.

WARNING: I just want to say that this one is starting off at an intense note. Abuse, sex, blah, blah, blah. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Also this story will be uploaded slowly, and I will only be writing it on my free time, so if you want me to go faster then comment and vote. :)

Please vote, comment, fan, you know what to do if you want me to continue.

Hope you all like this, enjoy. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zachary's P. O. V

I held still as I felt his warm breath fan out along my neck, sending shivers down my spine. His fingertips, as light as a feather, moved along the surface of my skin, tracing the curves of my muscles, the toneness of my chest, even the jagged scar that ran from the inner part of my thigh to my hip bone.

A scar that held memories, ones that disgust me, made me hate myself for letting all this happen to me. If only I had gotten out when I had the chance, then I wouldn't be in this situation. Instead I would be free with my family, living a perfect life like I was before he came along.

I clenched my teeth when I felt his hands wrap around my member, stroking it slowly at first, then faster. I didn't give into the pleasure that he was causing, didn't moan or whither beneath his rough hands. I wouldn't let him get a reaction out of me.

But I knew I wouldn't be able to resist. I would eventually give up and succumb to the pleasure that was taking over me, my body having long before gotten used to the feeling of his hands and was responding to every touch like it was a drug, and I hated myself for that. Why did I have to like it so much even when I knew who was doing these things to me? Why couldn't I feel numb to it all like I was already numb to the abuse that was given to me on a daily basis for the littlest of things?

I didn't move; just let him do what he wanted as I stared into his green eyes defiantly, only seeing the obvious answer in his. 'You will give in sooner or later' they seem to say and I knew they were right. Even though I would not give in to him at the moment, didn't mean I could escape it.

If I tried to resist, even the smallest hint of rebellion, I would be severely punished. I had learned quickly to never disobey him, even when he did things that I didn't want. But then again I wanted none of this; I never did, at least not anymore. Not since that day.

He pumped me harder, my body betraying me and like always, my hips buckling beneath his hands. Me member pulsed hot, close to its release, but abruptly he stopped and let go. I involuntarily let out a whimpered from the agony of not being able to release and for wanting him to continue.

I hated myself even more from the reaction. To think I would resort to begging, I disgust myself. I no longer have any pride or self-respect, all that disappeared a while ago.

"Shh," he whispered against my ear, his velvety voice vibrating through me.

His warm, sweaty body pressed up against mine, his hard-on sandwiched between us. Slowly he started grinding his hard-on against mine and I gasped for breath. I clutched at his bicep and tilted my head back against the wall, a moan ripping free from the back of my throat before I could stop it.

I was growing weak in the knees, my legs shaking violently. Any minute now I would collapse; my legs would no longer be able to hold me up anymore. But I didn't complain about it, knowing that if I did then there would be no mercy for me, and I very much needed that mercy. My ass still throbbed with pain from the night before.