Chapter fourteen

This chapter is kind of short, sorry about that. D':

Hey! Don't show me such cute, pouty faces like that; it makes me want to jump you! :D Anyways, I'll make sure to at least try to make the next chapter even longer. :)

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zachary's P. O. V

It's been a week now since I was kidnapped once again by Tristan from Jason's home, or at least I think it has, and I seemed to have fallen into a routine.

I wake up in the morning and eat breakfast with Tristan, then Tristan takes delight in playing with me and acting like how he had been when we first started dating, then I have dinner, no lunch, and then sex, sex, and more sex.

It seemed as if he had been saving up on it during the time we were separated and was now having his way with me as much as he wanted, despite my begging, screams of pain, and tears.

I was exhausted from lack of sleep and non-stop attention from the ever annoying Tristan, but I guess I can say it’s like I had never left. He made a point at pretending I hadn't escaped him before, or tried to kill him, though I wish he had died fiercely.

It was rather disturbing, and showed exactly how fucked up in his head he was. But that only made him all the more scarier. I was afraid of setting him off even more so now than ever before, knowing that in the state of mind he was in at the moment, at any minute he could snap and do something he may later regret.

I was also now starting to give up any hope of Jason finding me. And I know I should believe in him, but then I would start thinking things like: why would he come save me anyways, it’s not like I mean anything to him, he probably thinks I left on my own and has no idea that I've been kidnapped, he probably wouldn't even go through the trouble of trying to find me if he even knew what happened, I was just a playing thing to him, he could always find a replacement.

It was rather depressing really. I knew none of that was true, but me and my negative brain that seized every opportunity to make me feel like shit keep filling my mind with those thoughts, and my situation didn't help avoid that way of thinking.

I shifted on the bed, the rough sheets caressing my bare skin and glanced over at the door. At the moment I was all alone, and have been for a while now, which was pretty rare considering since ever since I got here there has never been a time I wasn't accompanied by someone, mostly Tristan.

On the days that Tristan wasn't with me, a guy who was always strangely quiet, would just sit by the door as if guarding it. He always wore a suit and sunglasses and never got to close to me or took advantage of me even in the nude state I was in, which I appreciated a lot, even though I expected him to be the kind of person to lust after me.

Several times I would try to make conversation with him but he would never respond back, so I eventually gave up and busied myself so that I wouldn't get bored. He seemed like an okay guy from what I could tell, but I still didn't trust the guy, he was in league with Tristan, so he must be a bad person since he's letting this happen to me without batting an eyelash. Though I shouldn't expect a stranger that works for the enemy to try and help me escape, that would be stupid of me, I had to get out of here on my own.

Suddenly I could hear a lot of commotion coming from outside, startling me, and I turned my attention back towards the door as it slammed open and Tristan walked in, phone pressed against his ear and a scowl on his face.

"What, how did they find out?" Tristan yelled into the phone, infuriated and I coward from his anger even though it wasn't directed at me personally. I sincerely felt sorry for the person on the other side of the phone.