Chapter fifteen

Hey guy's been a while since I've updated. I think this chapter sucks majorly, just saying, but that's my opinion only, you guys can decide if it was good or not.

Anywhore, enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason's P. O. V

I flicked my eyes over to the targeted building, which I had a clear view of from where I was hidden and scanned the building, taking in its rugged appearance. Most of the windows were broken or bordered up with wood and the building looked as if a punch could knock the whole structure down, but I guess that it was sturdier then it looked if people could house in it.

From the Intel that Ross had gathered, Zachary should be on the second floor. I looked down at the blueprints in my hand and went through the plan in my head once again for the fourth time; I couldn't allow any mistakes to be made.

There were two groups, Ross's, who were going to infiltrate the place through the front, and mine, which was going through the back. There was also a few of my men posted outside just a few feet away to catch any deserters, and four snipers on the roofs of the surrounding buildings. There was no way for them to escape.

I gathered all our supplies and divided them up evenly within the group, then discussed with my men why they were here and what their purpose was going to be when we bust into the place, even showed them a picture of Zachary so that they wouldn't mistake him for the wrong person.

When everything was done I pressed the button on my ear piece and spoke into it. "Ross, how is everything going on your end?" I asked when I made sure that everyone in my group was in position.

"Everything's a go on our end," he replied a second later.

"Good." I took a deep breath and tightened my grip on my gun. "Alright, go in on my count. 3... 2... 1, go," I commanded, then let go of the button and turned to my group and gave the signal. "Let’s go people, you know what your here for, no screw ups or your goanna have to deal with me later."

We rushed into the building, and as soon as we stepped foot into the place I immediately took note of the large number of men waiting for us with their guns raised. My eyes widened and I dropped to the floor.

"Everyone get down," I managed to shout before a spray of bullets took out half my team, the rest evading in time.

I cursed and started shooting at them whilst trying to get behind cover so that I wouldn't get shot. Bullet shells emptied onto the floor as our shoot out continued, littering the room. The walls filled with holes from misfired guns and horrible aim from the enemy amateurs that were shooting at us.

I could tell they didn't have a clue what they were doing from how many times they missed my men, and I was grateful for that. It just meant my people wouldn't suffer any great losses; most of them were only injured.

Soon the battle was over and me and my men came out of our covers and I went to check up on the wounded and sent some of my men to scout the rest of the building for any enemies, and for Zachary, making sure to tell them that no harm comes to him if they find him.

Ross met up with me a few minutes later looking as if he had been through the same thing I had. His face was scratched up most likely from bullets as they just barely grazed him, other than that he was perfectly fine.

"They were waiting for you too?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer. If I had encountered them, then he was sure to have on his end.

"Yeah," he replied grimly and wiped the sweat from his brow.