Bonus chapter

Okay, so I probably made picking the options too easy, since everyone basically picked option C, but then again, I left it their because I myself wanted to write about both options. :D

Dedicating this chapter to @vee_ano because I just love her stories so very much, especially Club Fantasy, one of my favorite story to read and re-read all the time; and have been a fan of her for a long time. You should check her out if you haven't. :)

Hot, steamy sex towards the end. You have been warned. ;D

Anyways, enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zachary's P. O. V

Five years later...

"Jason, get your butt over here and help me out," I growled as I ran around the house trying to catch Katie, our five years old adopted little girl who wouldn't stop moving for even a second while making sure Devon, our seven year old adopted boy, didn't move from his spot on the couch, quietly reading a book and promptly ignoring what was going on around him.

Jason briefly looked over at me from where he was seated on his desk chair, positioned in front of his computer, doing some last minute work on the computer before we had to go. He had been typing away as I fruitlessly tried to get us ready for our date, by myself, even though it was his suggestion in the first place to have a night to ourselves because we haven't had one ever since we adopted these two children a year ago.

Which reminds me... we were going to be late for our reservations at the restaurant we've been waiting three months to eat at if we didn't leave now to drop the children off at Ross's place for him to babysit them like he had promised.

The restaurant itself was fancy and had a three month wait list of people before us scheduled to dine there. We had only managed to get on that list with pure luck, last minute cancellation of another couple allowed us to slide right in.

"You look like you're doing just fine by yourself," he replied with an amused smirk as Katie dodged my grasping hands and giggled in glee as she ran away yet again. I let out a growl of frustrated anger and glared his way.

"Jason Cobalt's, if you don't help me out right this second then you are never getting any again," I threatened, referring to him never having sex with me, and the look that crossed his face was almost comical. He knew exactly what I meant.

He snapped his mouth shut and saved what he was doing before turning off the computer. He then stood up, came my way, and promptly began helping me without uttering another word and I rolled my eyes in exasperation.

Men, I thought, the word itself saying all it needed to convey how vexed I was, and how baffled I was. Sometimes I just didn't get the male species, even though I was one of them.

Finally, after a few more minutes of persistent running around the house we managed to corner Katie and I captured her in a vice like grip so that she wouldn't be able to escape my grasp unless I allowed her to. She squealed as I swung her up in my arms and let out a loud laugh, wrapping her arms around my neck simultaneously so that she wouldn't fall.

"Again Daddy," she shouted and giggled. She gave me her most adorable pleading eyes and I tried my best to resist the urge to comply, but I knew that the moment I looked into her eyes, I lost.

"Oh, alright," I said with a resigned sigh and lifted her up into the air and spun her around, then swung her downward so that she was hanging upside down and brought her back up fast, a smile making its way onto my face from her delighted yells.