Prologue

A/n: I guess you could call this season 7 since this story basically takes place after season 6. Zane's trauma is the main focus but there will be other chapters where something different happens. This contains spoilers for past seasons from mystreet and if you haven't finished all seasons I suggest you watch those before reading this. None of the things said in this story is canon except for a few things so don't take any of this as stuff that actually happened except for the things that happened at the lodge....

It was a quiet day in starlight. Mostly because almost everyone had left the island after the ultima was declared dead. The island was not on lockdown and that's when people started leaving. The only people on the island were the ones who were being hunted by the GF because of the legend of the ultima and all who were friends with him. Several were injured and some were even killed by the GF. Toby,the captain of the guardian forces,has begged for forgiveness for causing trouble on the vacation that was supposed to get their minds off of what happened at the lodge. Everyone immediately forgave him once they saw that Melissa was alive and well. Currently,the entire crew we're on a plane back to lovers lane where they would recover and stay safe for the time being. The two ro'meave brothers were sitting next to each other while waiting to arrive. Zane was at the window seat while his brother garroth sat right beside him with his ears sticking up and his tail wagging slightly while his brother was just staring at the window thinking about four,also known as kc. Ever since he witnessed his own brother stab his girlfriend in an attempt to protect him he's been constantly worrying about her and glancing at her every once in a while during the plane ride. This obviously didn't go unnoticed by his brother as he watched his brother's eyes glance at her every once in a while it made him happy that his brother found someone he could love. His brother never got much love from his dad when he was younger because of his odd behavior and weird style they deemed him garroth and vylad were the golden children everyone could tell. Both would constantly get praised while their middle brother watched at a safe distance it made the blonde feel bad for his brother so he would always try to play with him but he'd always get pushed away or his brother would find an excuse to leave. It got worse after he figured his brother still felt guilty about what happened at the lodge forgetting him while being under the spell of a green potion that also developed his fear of potions so every time they were hanging out with Melissa he'd always cover his brother's eyes whenever there was a potion in sight. "Garroth? Can you pass me the water I'm thirsty" he was snapped out of his thoughts when he had heard his brother request for the bottle of water. "Of course baby brother!" He handed his brother the cup of water while he watched his brother give a small nod before turning away taking off his mask to drink the water before putting it back on. "You don't have to be ashamed of the freckles in front of me brother I've seen them many times you don't need to feel embarrassed!" "Yeah well I don't like them" the older brother knew that there was no point in arguing once his brother spoke in a stern voice so he decided to fall asleep to pass the time. After two more hours they had finally arrived back home. Everyone ran to their houses not before wishing everyone good luck with packing everything back. Zianna and garte,the two parents of the ro'meave brothers helped them pack their bags into the house eventually putting them back into their rooms. Once they made contact with their bed they immediately fell asleep due to exhaustion from the 12 hour flight.

Word count:719

This is the prologue of the story. My writing honestly looks like it's improving and I'm so excited to see how it looks throughout this entire story.