Chapter 11:home

"Wake up little one,we're on the plane home now" zane woke up with an adorable yawn before looking around to confirm they were indeed,on the plane. Travis sat in the middle seat with Zane on his lap and Aph on their left side and kc on the window seat. He squealed in excitement as he stared out the window letting the reality sink into his tiny brain. Kc softly chuckled before bringing him onto her lap so he could have a better view of the sky. A few hours had passed and the plane had finally landed everyone on the plane grabbed their luggage before slowly exiting the plane. Zane was still in his small mindset and didn't really know how to walk properly so Travis held his hand which he gladly took. The airport wasn't filled with to many people so it would be easy to get around without getting lost. A minute later Zane's phone went off and he took it out of his pocket to see who was calling. He answered the phone and with a confused voice he spoke "hello?" "Zane?! Are you off the plane? Are aph and Travis with you?!" "Yesh!" "Are you in littlespace buddy?" "Uh huh!" "I'm just letting you know me and mummy are outside the airport waiting for everybody" "be out thwere soon!" He said excitedly before hanging up. Travis and aph both held the littles hands while kc showed the way to exit. After a minute of walking they finally found the exit and walked through. Zane immediately ran to his brother once he caught sight of him "bubba!" "Hey there baby brother,how was your trip" "fun!" He said while his brother opened the back door of the car. Aph sat in the front along with Zane's mother while the others sat in the back. Garroth and Travis made conversation with each other and kc had zane on her lap keeping a close eye on him. "Are you excited to go see your friends,Travis and aphmau?" Zianna asked suddenly "we are! We've been waiting since forever to see them! Are they alright?" "The entire neighborhood had been quiet ever since the incident that happened at starlight,it must've been so scary for you all!" The mention of starlight caused the black haired little to quietly whimper. His big brother heard the whimper with his wolf ears and brought his Baby brother into his lap,much to the mei'fwas dislike. "What's wrong baby brother?" He didn't respond for a moment until he quietly whispered only for his brother to hear "starlight" "oh Zane,the mention of that place can be pretty scary huh? But we're not there anymore,we are home and safe from any danger,all of us" "oh zuzu,mummys sorry for mentioning that place,it won't happen again!" A small smile made its way onto the littles face and he looked at his brother before bringing him into a tight hug. "T-thank chu" "awh, your welcome my precious baby brother"
"sorry to interrupt the moment boys,but we're home" their mother unlocked the car and everyone got out. "Me and aph are gonna say hello to everybody before heading back to our homes" Travis explained. The ro'meaves nodded before waving them goodbye as they headed to their friends houses. "Alrighty boys,you're fathers asleep and so should we so let's inside and sleep. It's been a long day for all of us and we all need to rewind" "alright mummy" garroth responded before walking inside the house with his brother in his arms. He headed towards his brother's room to put him to bed. He carefully placed his sleeping brother down on his bed before tucking him in and giving him a kiss goodnight. Then he gently shut the door before yawning and walking to his room to get a mush needed rest.