Chapter 10:slipped

They exited the hospital and sat on a nearby bench waiting for a taxi to pass by. A minute passed by and there was a yellow taxi waiting. They all stood up and opened the back door and got inside "where too?" The driver asked "the airport" zane replied handing the man a 5 dollar bill which he gladly took. The man then started the car and started driving to the airport. Zane sat in his seat nervously wondering if they were going to encounter another GF. The incident at the hospital left him quite anxious filling him with thoughts that made him nervous and scared. "Zane,are you alright?" Kc asked him worry evident in her voice "y-yeah" he stuttered feeling the urge to slip into little space grow stronger. The white haired boy wrapped an arm around him and that was all it took for little Zane to come out. He whimpered and started cuddling into his father figure while sucking on his thumb since he didn't have his pacifier at the moment. Aphmau,Travis, and kc were shocked at their friends behavior before their taxi driver started to speak "it seems your friend right there is an age regressor" "an age regressor?" "Someone who's brain goes into a younger mindset,it's a coping mechanism my daughter does it to. If I were to guess based on how he's acting,he's probably in the mindset of a two year old" Travis thanks the taxi driver before looking down at the little in his lap before playing with his hair. "Awh,he's adorable! Don't you think so to aph?" "Yeah!" The little blushed at the compliments and buried his head into his father figure's chest to avoid anyone seeing his red face. Travis cooed at the action and slowly started rocking the little to sleep hoping he would be asleep for the rest of the ride. "How much longer longer till we get to the airport?" Aphmau asked the driver curiously in her tone "we still have ten minutes till we arrive" aph nodded before looking out the window wondering how everyone at home was doing. She just hoped everyone was alright and were living their lives to the fullest,if that was even possible anymore. "We're here" the taxi driver spoke unlocking the car doors with the button beside him. Travis opened his door and picked up the sleeping little and propped him up so he could carry him. They both walked inside the airport feeling excited to be one step closer to home.