Chapter 2:The mall

Garroth was worried for his brother. Ever since that incident at starlight everyone's been on edge but he knew his brother was a special case as he was still recovering from what happened at the cabin a while ago. He wishes that his brother would be more open about his problems but for some reason he was to afraid like he was hiding something. "Garroth? Are you alright honey?" The eldest brother was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt someone rub his head he couldn't help but nuzzle into the touch. It was an instinct he had since he became a werewolf and he enjoyed the perks of being a werewolf had to offer. "Gar gar,what's wrong?" "It's nothing mummy I'm alright" "are you sure?" "Yep! Now let's get back to shopping shall we?" "I thought you'd never ask!" His mother went into a jc penny to find some clothes for her husband who went to who knows where. All they knew that he was somewhere in the mall. As garroth followed his mother into the store his mind shifted to his friends who he hadn't seen in a while,some were still hospitalized. Aphmau and travis, both were in harsh condition and had to stay back in starlight. He misses them but knows it's only a matter of time till they can come home and everyone will be waiting for them.Garroth got a text and opened his phone to see that his dad had texted him to come back into the car because it was already 9 and that the mall closed in thirty minutes. "Hey mum,dad said we need to leave it's getting late and the stores about to close" "wow the time surely has gone!" "Yeah now let's go we don't want to keep dad waiting" he followed his mother outside of the store and started walking down the stairs into the parking lot where an impatient father was waiting. "Where were you both?" "Sorry love I got distracted by the clothes and lost track of time!" "It's fine now get in the car" ever since garroth had become a werewolf he's always had to cover his ears while getting in the car it was kinda annoying but he managed. Once he buckled his seatbelt his dad drove out of the parking lot and into the road that was really busy it was sort of a surprise considering how dark it was. After a long drive they finally made it back home. Garroth was the first one to get out. His parents got off afterwards heading to their rooms. Usually the older brother would go check on his brother but today he was just to tired to go anywhere other than his bed. Once he went into his room he flopped on his bed and fell asleep.

Word count:477