Chapter 3:Regressed once again

It was a new day and sun began to shine in every house in lovers lane. Some hated the sun in their eyes,and some enjoyed getting ready for another day. Zane wasn't the type of person who liked to be waken up by the sun. In his opinion it was to bright and needed to be less bright but hey,he can blame Irene for that. He opened his eyes and looked around his room before his eyes caught sight of his phone that was on his counter wondering whether to pick it up or not. Then his phone vibrated indicating that someone had messaged him and without a second to waste he picked it up and turned on his phone to see who was messaging him. To his excitement,it was aphmau asking if everyone was alright. He responded with a simple "alright" as to not worry her that nobody had left their houses in a while. He knew she didn't need that type of stress Witt her condition at the moment. She had left him on read before shutting down her phone. Zane was okay with that,as long as she was okay he was happy. At least, that's what he kept telling himself. He knew he wasn't okay and doubted that he ever will be. The words he said to his brother at the lodge still lingered in his head like venom from a snake that just dig deep into your heart. He knows his brother forgave him put a part of him knew that his brother still was sad about what he had said. Eventually the thought became to much to handle that his mind went into littlespace to ease the stress even if it was just for a bit. His desire for a pacifier grew by the minute till he finally removed his blanket from his trembling body and took a shaky breath before standing up. He whined as he made his way towards his closet,not having someone to care for him while in this state was tough. Especially keeping it a secret. Once the young ro'meave finally reached his closest he immediately opened it and look at the far corner looking at a purple box filled with stuff he used when he was in this state. He reached out for the box and grabbed it immediately running to his bed afterwards. It wasn't hard opening the box he made sure that when he was shopping for his stuff he would get a box that didn't require much effort. His eyes lit up as he saw his black pacifier in the corner of the box he wasted no time grabbing it and putting it in his mouth sucking on it happily. Then he took his pony plush that he loved so much that even when he wasn't in this state he would still sleep with it. After taking out the important stuff he closed the box and put under his bed before laying down covering himself with the blanket. He suddenly remembered all the bad things that happened to him and his friends....

The time where kc got stabbed by his brother.

Those days where he bullied aphmau.

The time where he was under a potion and said all those mean words to his brothers at the lodge.

When his shoulder got stabbed by his brother.

The pain his brother had to go through before becoming a werewolf

The pain ein caused to everyone.

All the fear they lived through during those years.

It was all to much for him to handle,not even his plush could prevent the tears that went down his face. He sucked on his pacifier a little harder hoping it would calm him down as he still was crying violently shaking as he did so. At the moment he forgot that everyone was home and and a certain blonde was approaching his door.....

Word count:664

Garroths about to find out secrets!