Chapter 6:Telling mom and dad

It's been a day since Zane's older brother found out he was a little and he was surprised that his brother accepted this side of him. The two brothers were sitting on the couch when the eldest spoke up "when are you gonna tell mom and dad that your a little baby brother?" "Do we have to?" "Yes you do they're our parents they deserve to know and you need them to care for you!" "But you seem to be taking care of me just fine" "they don't have to help they just need to know so they don't question anything when you do slip into little space" "fine..." the younger one finally agreed. "Mummy,daddy can you come downstairs?!" "Be there in a minute boys!" Zane was silently freaking out worrying about his fathers reaction. It wasn't like he was abusive or anything he just knew his father didn't like him that much compared to his brothers it lowered his self esteem when he was younger and it still did sometimes. He closed his tightly trying not to slip until after the conversation his brother noticed and knelt in front oh his lightly tapping his forehead that caught his brother's attention because the next thing you know,he slowly opened his eyes still fighting the urge to slip. "Are you slipping buddy?" He let out a whine in response his brother smiled softly and turned around to see his parents walking down the stairs looking slightly concerned and confused for the younger one. "Mom, dad,Zane has something to tell you he's been keeping it a secret for a while and I only found out yesterday and I think you both deserve to know." "What's the matter zuzu?" "Mom,dad,I'm a little" "a what?" Garroth noticed his brother was slipping and took his phone out and showed his parents the article while keeping an eye on his brother. After a few minutes of the parent's reading they walked up to Zane who looked like he was about to cry and closed his eyes and looked away from his parents the scene making his mom's heart break. "Why didn't you tell us zuzu?" l-i was scawed!" "Anddd he's slipped I'll go get his supplies" the eldest brother left leaving his parents alone with his regressed brother. Zane's mother immediately picked up her son and sat on the couch hugging him as he sucked on his thumb still teary eyed "it's alright little one,mamas got you your fine he's gone now Aaron killed him he can't hurt you or your brother anymore" the mention of ein made the little burst into quiet sobs burying his head into his mother's shoulder while his father stood there unsure of what to do at the moment. Luckily,Garroth came down the stairs right at that moment carrying a purple box full of his brother's supplies once he reached the end of the stairs he sped walk to the couch setting the box on the couch. He opened it and grabbed a black blanket and gave it to his mother who wrapped it around herself and her son. Then Garroth pulled out a pacifier and gave it to Zane who immediately stuffed it into his mouth and started sucking on it finding comfort from it. His older brother ten handed out his pony which he eagerly took and cuddled into it his mother smiled at the scene. "Awh,he's adorable it's been to long since I've dealt with a youngster! If I remember from the article it said he needed a CG?" "Yes mummy as of now I am his caregiver and I think he'd like it very much if you helped along with me" "I would love to take care of my little zuzu!" "Wut woo ma!" The little said cheerfully "I love you too my little baby boy" she responded. The rest of the day the family spent time cuddling on the couch watching my little pony Zane was happy his family had accepted him and spend the rest of the day regressed.