Chapter 9:Aph! Travis!

"Zane wake up we're in starlight!" Said person woke up noticing that the plane had come to a stop and they were now in starlight. He grabbed his bag and ran out of the plane not caring for anything at the moment his girlfriend followed him attempting to run the same pace as him. Once he got off the plane he looked around the airport and saw it was slightly bigger than the other one there were several people there most of them smiling making the ro'meave cringe at the sight thinking how anyone would ever love an island like this. He already was missing his neighborhood and he hadn't even spent an hour on the island. His girlfriend finally caught up to him and held his hand to assure him that everything would be alright. She could tell by his face that he wasn't okay. "Come on Zane let's go get a taxi and go to the hospital" "*cough* right,let's go come on" he started walking down the stairs of the airport and started searching for the exit. Finally,he spotted the sign that pointed to the exit and immediately started speed walking towards the exit seeing several yellow taxi's outside. He then went through the automatic doors and opened a taxi door letting the meifwa go in first. "Where to?" The driver asked "starlight hospital" the driver started up the car and began his ten minute drive to their destination. Zane was silently freaking out in the inside he a
was worried about his friend was she even fully healed? What medications does she need to take? Is Travis going to be able to walk soon?! All those questions swarmed in his head a feeling of anxiety washing over him. He didn't even notice that his girlfriend was holding his hand until she squeezed it slightly he looked up at her and she looked back at him. "Everything's going to be okay" she whispered. His response was a simple nod before he looked out the window and much to his shock,he could see the hospital building in sight. Within a minute they were already in the parking lot Zane handed the driver a ten dollar bill before grabbing his girlfriends hand and basically running into the building. There we a couple of nurses everywhere carrying trays of medicine and other doctor supplies there weren't that much people in the waiting room and at the front desk was a lady with brown eyes and blonde hair typing something on her computer. Kawaii Chan walked over to the lady and said "hi there mrs! Me and my boyfriend here would like to visit our friends!" "And what are their names dear" "aphmau and travis!" The lady typed their names on the computer then looked at the two empathy filling her heart "you wouldn't happen to be Zane ro'meave and kawaii Chan would you?" "Yep,that's us" Zane mumbled. "Oh I've heard all about the incident that happened with all of you I'm so sorry that happened to all of you! You all must be so traumatized!" The meifwa slightly giggled at the lady's concern and told her that they were doing just fine. "If you say so,Aphmau is on floor 2 door 7" they both thanked the lady before running towards the elevator. Both of them quickly pressed the number two as they watched the elevator doors close and the elevator started moving to the next floor. "IM SO EXCITED!" Kc squealed out of excitement "I know! I can't wait either" after he said that the elevator door opened and they immediately rushed out of it and ran to door number 7. Zane knocked and waited a moment before someone slowly opened the door. The door was fully opened and there she was,aphmau. Zane couldn't hold back his tears and embraced her in a hug tears falling down fast "shh,I missed you too my fat little nugget" she said using the nickname she came up for her best friend. Kc joined in the hug crying as well. Nobody said anything for a while they all just cried while hugging each other until Zane suddenly remembered that they still had Travis to reunite with. Zane always saw him as the father he never had his own father was neglectful towards him and Travis was just the perfect person to fill that role. He knocked on his father figure's door waiting with tears still in his eyes. The door opened revealing a white haired boy with emerald green eyes Zane chocked on a sob before lunging himself at Travis who didn't care about the slight pain he was feeling. "Im here Zane,everything's going to be alright I promise" those words were enough to let Zane calm down a bit aph and Kc joined in on the hug. The hug lasted for about 10 minutes before they all let go the two lovers pulled out their phones and bought 4 plane tickets back home. "Do you guys have any idea where we'll be staying?" "We're not staying on this island anymore me and Zane kun already bought plane tickets! Zane can't handle all the bad memories and wants to leave as soon as possible!" "Kc...you don't have to tell them" he mumbled feeling embarrassed about his secret being revealed. "Awh Zane you don't have to feel embarrassed we're all eager to leave me and Travis don't wanna stay here any longer than we already have" "great then let's go" he grabbed his friends hand  and Kc helped Travis walk out of the room. While they we're walking towards the elevator Zane caught sight of a man with black hair and brown eyes who had a GF badge on his shirt and he immediately looked away running a bit faster. Aphmau noticed since she to saw the GF badge and needed to probably calm her friend down "soo Zane,how's Garroth doing?" She said trying to distract him of what he just saw "fine" he said blankly. Once they reached the elevator he pressed floor 1 and watched as the elevator doors closed a feeling of relief washed over him as they were no longer in the presence of an enemy he swore to protect his friends from. He took the responsibility of taking care of his friends and it's a responsibility he plans to do for as long as he can protect them from any threat,worry about yourself later.