Chapter 8:Unexpected traveler

Zane pulled out his plane ticket and went towards plane 1-s. The airport was huge and slightly overwhelming for him but he pushed those thoughts remembering why he was here in the first place. Once he reached the waiting room for his plane he sat down in one of the blue chairs far away from everyone else and started thinking about all the struggle they went through in starlight. Stupid guardian forces hurting my family like that he thought to himself bad memories flashed in his head. He clenched his bag tightly trying to calm himself down and suppress the bad memories. This went on for about 5 minutes until he felt someone tap his shoulder he opened one eye and was shocked to see a pink haired girl with cat ears staring back at him worry sparking in her eyes. "Four?" He mumbled "Zane kun are you alright?" "What are you even doing here?" "Garroth called me and said you were going to starlight and was worried about you going alone so he bought me a ticket!" "Of course he did,anyway you don't have to be with me if you don't want to" "but I want to be with you" she said hugging him tightly. "Ladies and gentleman plane 1-s will be leaving soon boarding is necessary at this time" Zane immediately stood up holding the Meif'wa's hand before running in the plane both their tickets visible. Once they got on the plane they both sat in the back Zane at the window seat and his girlfriend next to him their mini bags in their laps "are you ready to see aph and t-travis again 4?" "Yes! I'm so excited kaityln sama really misses him!" "She's not the only one everyone's been worried sick about both of them some more than others" before anyone could say anything else the intercom came on. "Hello everyone this is your flight attendant speaking,welcome all to this plane our destination is the starlight,one of the best places to visit!" "Yeah like that's right" he mumbled to himself as the flight attendant kept speaking once the intercom went off everyone put on their seatbelts and felt the plane departing into the sky. Zane held his breath as he could hear the plane flying off the ground and into the sky the last time he's been on a plane was when they we're heading home back to their street now he had to go back to the island that caused everyone he knew forever trauma. He felt someone grab his hand tightly knowing it was his girlfriend,he felt more relaxed and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. "Thank you,four" "your welcome Zane kun!" She said to him happily before pulling out her phone and started texting her friends Zane pulling out his phone and doing the same except with aphmau. He texted her that he was on the plane and she replied with a smiley face emoji which made him chuckle a bit. Then he asked how Travis was doing and she replied with a "he's fine, but he needs a crutches to walk" Zane frowned at that those dang doctors didn't do shit! He thought bitterly to himself aph stopped texting him and he stopped as well. He pulled out some ear buds from his bag and started to listen his music while looking at the window thinking about his friends back at home will they be alright? He thought to himself most likely not,the trauma we experienced in such a short amount of time is to much. Zane felt tired and closed his eyes for a moment and blacked out.