Chapter 4:Caught

"Zane? Are you alright in there?" Zane froze. His brother was outside his door and he was still in little space crying over that as well. The mere thought of his brother finding out made him erupt into even more violent sobs his brother feeling extra worried at the other end of the door. Garroth couldn't take it anymore,he Had to see his brother. He opened the door and darted his eyes around the room till they landed on the bed to see a shaking figure curled up under a blanket crying violently. "Baby brother?!" The older brother immediately ran to his brothers side turning him around and hugging him tightly "shh it's alright baby brother what happened? "I-I had a b-bwad memwory!" Garroth was shocked on how his brother was speaking and took a closer look at him noticing that he had a pacifier in his mouth. "Why is there a pacifier in your mouth baby brother?!" "Wook it uwp" he replied feeling a little better now that his big brother was here. "Age regression?" The older brother looked at all the things he had to in this situation and after reading for about 20 minutes he knew what to do. "Oh my poor little baby brother do you want cuddles?" The little nodded at the suggestion and scooted over for his brother to have room to cuddle him with love. Once the two brothers got comfortable Zane wrapped his arms around his brothers waist and snuggled into him the action making Garroth chuckle a bit before getting on the bed with his brother who immediately snuggled into him. "Do you have anything else besides the pacifier and the pony little one?" "Mhm!" "Where?" The little pointed under the bed and revealed a purple box full of baby supplies,even diapers. "How long have you kept this is a secret? "Wodge!" "Ever since the lodge incident? Zane that was two years ago!" "I sowy..." "hey no no it's alright I'm not mad or anything I just wanted to know" Garroth put the box under the bed and let his brother fall asleep. He followed not to long after and felt glad he could help his brother in his current state.

It was 2 in the afternoon and the two brothers were still sleeping peacefully. Surprisingly,Zane didn't have any nightmares tonight he was thankful for that. Garroth felt a huge weight being lifted off his shoulders knowing what he could do to help his brother. Their parents were downstairs cooking dinner for their two children who were cuddled up next to each other enjoying the others embrace. It was the first time in a while Zane felt safe,as if the things that happened at the lodge and on starlight didn't happen and it gave him happiness. But he still couldn't help but worry about 4(kc) and aphmau,those were the two other people besides his family he cared about deeply and it hurt him knowing that they had suffered much more than he did. After another minute of the two brothers sleeping Zane woke up when he felt something hugging him a bit to tight "Garth?" The oldest brother woke up and stared at his brother before hugging him a bit tighter "thanks for taking care of me" "your welcome baby brother! Although I wish you had told me sooner so I could help you!" "I know and I'm sorry now what time is it?!" "It's 2 in the afternoon why?" "I was supposed to call aph an hour ago!" "Why do you need to call her baby brother?" "I need to know if she's alright now let go!" He let go of his brother and watched as he dialed his friends number and waited for her to pick up.

Word count:640