Chapter 12:Not so little anymore

The next morning,Zane woke up with a yawn before sitting up. He was out of littlespace and back to his normal state. "What even happened" he mumbled to himself before he remembered everything that happened the past 2 days. His face immediately went red form embarrassment the realization that some of his friends knew. He shook his head before grabbing his mask and walking out of his room on,only to find out that his entire family was already awake and cooking breakfast. "Morning" he blurted out catching the attention of his family "hi baby brother! Your not in littlespace anymore,awh!" "Oh hush,I only de-age when I'm stressed don't get used to it" he sat down with his father and brother while his mother handed out a plate of eggs for everyone before sitting down herself. The family ate in a comfortable silence feeling refreshed after a good nights rest. Once everyone was finished they got out of their seats and went to their rooms. Garroth went to play games in his room,the parents started getting dressed to go shopping,and Zane went to go take a small nap.

Meanwhile,aphmau was at her house with almost every single one of her friends. Even with all her friends in one area,she couldn't help but think about her husband,aaron. She missed him with everything she had but knew that deep down he would never remember her,his memory loss was incurable along with his blindness. Her mind wandered off to someone else ,someone who caused suffering among her and her friends,ein. Everyone hated ein with a burning passion but no one could compare to the hatred aaron and Aph felt. Not only did he cause suffering to those around her,but had the audacity to use forever potions to get them under control. "Aphmau? Are you alright? You seem to be lost in your thoughts is something bothering you?" Travis asked with a soft tone. "Oh yeah! Just uhm,thinking about a few things" "I'm here to talk if you need anything we've all been through a lot and we'll gladly be there for each other" "I know,how about we watch a movie to get my mind off of things?" "Sounds like a plan" he softly smiled at her before handing her crutches before walking to the living room and plopping down on the couch. Aph followed behind,excited to start the movie.