Prologue

Since Arlo could remember, it was always just her, her younger twin, her uncle and her aunt. There was always people around sure, guards, maids, servants and kitchen staff but other than that, it was just them.

She loved it that way, it felt like home, like the world only revolves around them. Which being royalty, it did.

Due to her uncle and aunts worry, she was never in the tons eyes. Never went out unless it was the up most secluded. Her uncle had people build a wall around their forest, to prevent anyone from getting in.

The forest felt like her second home. It's where she was taught to shoot a bow, sword fight with her uncle until he got too old and sick, then it was just his most trusted guard, Sir Lucas. Her younger brother always went everywhere she did so they did not need to worry for him.

Sir Lucas taught her many things, to hunt, how to hide from people chasing you, how to defend and kill. He taught her how to survive, as he was always worried for the little lady, worried what the world might try and due to her.

When she was five, she was named sole heir to the throne, England, especially London, didn't know what to make of it as they never saw the young heiress. Since there was a boy but from a young age Arther never desired to be king, as he always knew his older twin was meant for it.

She was kept, locked away inside the castle, learning different languages, studying the world and what it had to offer. She was taught like a prince would be, taught to be King, just as her aunt wanted her to be.

Don't get her aunt Charlotte wrong, at first she was against it but then she realized England needed somebody who would bring equality, justice to the people, who would set the kingdom right. Who was better to be ruler than their beloved niece.

So she helped teach her, how to be a proper lady but how to defend herself in ways a man couldn't. The Queen never set any rules with her as she was to be Queen and no one could stop it, just as her uncle wanted before he fell ill.

Which is why Arlo, who proffered to be called that by people she considered family and friends, which is why she is a wild spirit, adventurous, care free. She is a stubborn girl, a force to be reckoned with.

Although her and her younger twin, Arther George Regal, they had special nick names for each other, that only they used. Allie and Georgie.

When Arlo and her brother came to the tons light. she met the her flame in a young, rambunctious girl who was desperate to be more than society wanted her to be.

______________________________

I unpublished all the books I'm not gonna be working on, and I'll keep the books that I am up. Don't worry Boyfriend and I'm the name of love will be updated but I'm having some trouble with things. Motivation for it but fear not, those books will continue.