XV. Dove White

"Forced to. Don't get cocky."

{_👑_}

Charlotte groaned as the sunlight peaked through her bedroom. At last she was home, sleeping as soon as she got home.

Anthony finally decided to man up and propose to Edwina earlier that morning as everyone was leaving. Witch a fair bye to Eloise, many marks left on each other but they knew they would sneak off to see each other.

"Your majesty, the Queen wants you to attend to Aubrey Hall with her." Charlotte peeks out of bed at the mention of the Bridgerton Home.

"Why did I even bother coming home?" Charlotte thinks out loud as she has been going back and forth a lot.

Charlotte yawns form her cat nap before rolling out of her bed, onto the floor in a haze. Quickly she brushes through her hair, putting it up braided crown and the rest being naturally curly and down.

______________________________

Charlotte fixes her laced green dress, her aunt goes into one of the many rooms in the Bridgerton home. Edwina, Lady Danbury and Lady Sharma already in there.

"Back so soon?" Eloise asks, making Charlotte playfully roll her eyes. "Forced to. Don't get cocky."

"So what brings you back?" Eloise asks her as Charlotte walks to her in the breaking room. "My aunt wants to help her diamond plan her wedding." Charlotte tells her as she pushes Eloise's legs off of the couch, allowing her to sit.

Eloise, stubborn as she is, she puts her legs on Charlottes lap. Charlotte fixated on playing with Eloise's dress while the younger girl reads her book.

______________________________

Charlotte swing her sword at her twin, Arthur reflecting it with his own.

"Something on your mind, sister?" He asks, but she just swings again, sweeping for his legs but he jumps, swinging for her side but she moves back, dodging it.

"Planning a wedding, a royal wedding a month in advance still is stressful." Charlotte confided, blocking his attack.

"You want any help?" He offers, catching her off guard with jabbing her leg with the butt end of the handle.

"Unless you know where I could get portraits, doves, a bunch of flowers that hang and someone to train the doves. Then I don't think so." She replies, both their swords clashing as they pant from them going back and fourth for an hour or so.

"I could help with some of that." He laughs, holding his knees as he becomes faint from the lack of water and the heat of the sun.

"Than I shall be forever grateful." She laughs too, out of breathe.

______________________________

Eloise leads Charlotte out of the carriage. She had convinced the princess to come to one of the feminist rallies.

"This is the place." Eloise smiles, the maid that occupied them giving them a weird look.

"Doesn't look like a place for shopping to me." The maid looks around warily. Eloise pays no mind to her as she looks at the pamphlet she has.

"I am collecting a unique gift for my brothers wedding. And Arlo here, well you know." Eloise shrugs her off, taking Charlotte's hand in her own.

"Now!" Eloise whispers as they run through the people, hiding form the maid.

Eloise looks back, watching the confused maid look around for them. "We lost her." Eloise tells her fiancé before they walk into an alley tunnel.

Eloise wore a happy smirk, making Charlotte smile at her happiness. They walk pass two men arguing into an underground speak easy.

There was a lady sitting on the stage, talking about woman's rights, making Eloise smile in excitement.

Eloise seems to spot someone she knows as she interlocks her hand with Charlotte, dragging her over to a young man.

"Is it not thrilling?" Eloise asks the man. "You." He says while she looks at him offended. "Me."

"I todo you, i don't know anything about your Whistledown gossip." He tells her making Charlotte think he was one of Eloise's leads before.

"It's not her I seek today, but the exchange of ideas with like-minded men and women with my fiancé, on subjects beyond the tribal concerns of polite society." She tells him, making Charlotte smile politely at him as she looks around, finding it amazing how people do things as a commoner.

"Ideas that you yourself invited me to concise." Eloise adds, Charlotte couldn't help the smile that came over her, hearing Eloise speak of something she is passionate about.

"So, you're an admirer of my work?" The man asks as he looks at the pamphlet in Eloise hand that was free.

"I would not go so far. It is serviceable, I suppose." Eloise corrects him, while Charlotte raises her eyebrows at them, she could sense chemistry which is why she squeezing Eloise's hands, moving closer to her.

"And yet you have come far, and with your fiancé. Who might I add, you have yet to introduce us" He smirks at her, making Charlotte feel uncomfortable with his gaze in Eloise.

"I'm Charlotte, Princess Charlotte." She introduces herself, offering her free hand for him to shake with a polite smile on her face.

"Theo. Theo Sharpe." He shakes her hand, noticing her firm grip as she lets go.

"You're a long way from Mayfair for writings that are merely serviceable." Theo continues his conversation with Eloise.

"Luckily for me, there is this thrilling invention called a carriage. That may convey a lady from one place to another. It is a marvel, to be sure." Eloise tone full of sarcasm, leaning more into Charlotte as she notices the charming smile that Theo gave her before.

"I would ask for your name but I already know who engaged to the crowned Princess. Miss Eloise Bridgerton." Theo teases her, unaware the sharp looks the Princess shot his way.

"Regal." Charlotte corrects him, making him turn to her. "It's gonna be Eloise Bridgerton- Regal." She tells him, before turning to the lady giving a speech. Eloise smiles softly at her words, turning to the lady too, leaning her head in the crown Princesses shoulder.

______________________________

Charlotte liek : regal, it's regla mf.

I love her protective side