IXV. Promising Threats

"Disrespect is unlawful so maybe he shall."

{_👑_}

Eloise found Charlotte, who was trying to hide in the corner of the room, away from everyone's piercing gaze.

"Seems you have taken my idea." Eloise jokes, joking her beloved. "Why is it you are hiding away?" Eloise asks as she notices Charlottes stiff posture.

"I do not like crowds. I've spent all my life living in a castle, I'm not used to all of this." Charlotte tells her as she takes a deep breath in. Exhaling through her mouth as she turns to look at her Fiancé.

"Ignore them. I am here, they are just nosey and never seen a beautiful women." Eloise smiles, trying some light flirting to calm her down.

Charlotte laughs a little at her words. "Usually in the flirt." Charlotte tells her, a smile on her face. "Yeah but it seems you needed it. Now come, we must go play one of these games." Eloise takes her arm, and drags her away. Both girls sporting a giddy smile, in their own euphoria.

______________________________

Eloise stared at her beloved, in her silver dress and tiara as she entered her room.

"Every time I'm around you in those dresses I either feel under dressed or I want to do that does not require that dress on." Eloise breathes out, eyeing the Princess.

Charlotte chuckles, shutting the door. Behind her back she pulls out a simple tiara, as she knew Eloise would not like extravagance.

"My auntie taught us to dress extravagantly as we are Kings and Queens." Charlotte steps closer to her. "And you can undress me later but right now we have a ball to attend to. Which my Aunt has decided that you start dressing like a Queen, as you are to be a future Queen." Charlotte hands out the diamond tiara to her.

Eloise hesitantly grabs, afraid it might break under her hands. "I managed to convince her to let you were your gown and this tiara." Charlotte tells her.

"What's wrong with my gown?" Eloise furrows her eyebrows making Charlotte rethink her words. "Nothing is wrong. You look beautiful but you are dressed like a Bridgerton, not a Royal. Which I expect nothing less as you are and will always be a Bridgertons and marrying me will not change that." Charlotte assures her, pecking her lips. Her voice soft and soothing, making Eloise's body relax into her touch.

Charlotte took the tiara from Eloise and gently put it on her. "There, now the ton will know we belong to each other." Eloise chuckles softly at her, leaning her back into her front as they look in the mirror.

There was a knock on Eloise's door. "Allí, make haste!" Arthur calls out to his older twin sister before leaving.

"You heard the giant baby, we must make haste." Charlotte mocks her brother as she steps away from her fiancé.

______________________________

Charlotte descends down the stairs, eyes on her but she did not care. She watched as Eloise talks with Penelope.

Charlotte looks away before she decides to pay respected to the hostess. As she walks next to the Lady Viscount, she arrives just in time as Eloise is next to them, and a young man.