XVIII. Forever and Always

"Look at me, there is no one here but us. Only us, forever and after."

{_👑_}

Charlotte sat in her room, tears running down her face as her brother comforted her.

"It's okay Allí." He rubs her back, helping him calm down.

Eloise was off with ehr family, with Charlotte insisting she goes with them.

"I'm done. I need not to shed more tears." Charlotte gets up, wiping her face with her gloves.

Charlotte grabs a cloth, drying her face before she looks into her mirror. "Prayer prayer sorrows." She repeats over and over until she is no longer feeling as if she is on the brink of tears.

She takes a deep breathe before exhaling. "Now it's our duty to go return out there." Charlotte reminds her brother before leaving, her brother hot in her heels.

Charlotte watches as people leave the palace, her too glad they are leaving.

"Boo!" Charlotte jumps and turns around to find Eloise chuckling at her. "You took my thing." Charlotte smiles lightly.

"Yet it made you smile, so I say I have done an amazing job as your bride." Eloise responds, holding out her hand for Charlotte to interlock.

"I love you." Eloise tells her causing Charlotte to look at her with a big smile.

"I love how as threatening you may think you are, you are soft, and gentle and how you consider my feeling above all else. How you love me for being me, and I cannot express that enough." Eloise softly smiles at her, making Charlotte feel comfort.

"I love you too." Charlotte tells her, "I love you so much. I love the way you rant about things, I love the way you stand up for yourself, the way you do not let anyone control you, most of all I love you for understanding me." Charlotte confesses too, both starring lovingly at each other.

"Eloise!" Daphne calls for her younger sister as they are leaving. "I shall go but I will be back. After all we are to marry in two days time." Eloise smiles before rushing off to Daphne.

______________________________

"It is your wedding day, you are not wearing some plain old gown now pick which flowers do you want?" The queen asks, making Charlotte turn to her aunt. "I want lilacs and Arters."

"Brimsley get them, Sophie, please get Eloise her dress and crown." The queen reminds the maid before she stares at her niece.

"Now your hair. We shall do a flowe crown with butterflies." The Queen commands as the maids start working on her hair.

______________________________

"The queen has demanded that amiss Eloise wears this dress." Sophie opened holds out the beautiful gown with a crown.

"Oh my." Eloise panics at how real everything felt, holding the crown.

"I'm gonna be queen. I will have to actually rule over people. Oh my god." Eloise freaks out, pacing in her dressing room.

"Dear, take deep breathes, it gonna be okay." Violet instructs her but Eloise scoffs. "Easy for you to say, your not gonna have to rule ove r a whole country!" She freaks out more.