V. Blue Velvet

Dearest Reader,
It seems the Royal twins are more
than meets the eye.
Princess Charlotte seems to have a fiery output, but is that was the United Kingdom's need?

But I doubt she is all that she seems.
Is she really fit to become our Queen?
Or should the title go to the Queens eldest son, or should her twin Arthur George Regal be crowned heir.

I never lie to you my dear readers, so I'll tell you my honest opinion. I think Charlotte has a lot of secrets in her closet and I hope she lets them be free before I do. What's so special about her that the King himself demanded she be named heir over his own son?

-Lady Whistledown

Charlotte stares at the pamphlet in her hands, a stone cold glare on her face. She crumbles the paper, throwing it in her fireplace before she storms out her room.

She bursts opens the doors to the breakfast table, feeling violated by Whistledown. She was trying to creep into her privacy, but she needed to be calculating and strategic about what happens next. She needs to think like a King and Queen, smart, straight forward but planing ahead, for every out comes.

"Charlie. I assure you when I find who ever this women is, I will have her punished." Her aunt tells her but Charlotte stops in her tracks.

"And I assure you sister, I do not want your crown and neither do our cousins." Arthur tries to support his twin, afraid she might be upset at him.

"No, no. I need to use this to my advantage. I need to show England that I am capable of being their ruler. I know they doubt me so I need to prove myself, I just don't know how yet." Charlotte explains to them, pacing around.

Charlotte stops to think for a moment. She is gonna have to show the public who she is, and to please her aunt she will also try and find Whistledown.

So she needs to be careful who she tells this information to, because if Whistledown writes of her again, it will be what she heard. Therefore she could track it back to who she told, have a lead from there.

And as for proving herself worthy of being Queen. She had no clue how she was suppose to do that.

Charlotte faces her aunt and twin with a mischievous smile on her face. "I know exactly what I am doing."

"Care to share or...?" Arthur questions but Charlotte just sits down, buttering a biscuit. "No, not yet. But I must say, it's rather clever." She smiles at him making her twin dread.

"Is it gonna be something stupid?" He questions, sipping his tea. "Probably." Charlotte hums.

______________________________

Swords clashes as Charlotte's pants breathed through the air.

She swings her sword to her side, making Sir Lucas sigh. "Something on your mind, princess?" He questions as he sees that Charlotte was out of it and more sloppy with her swings.

"There's a race today?" Charlotte asks but she already knew the answer. "Yes, there seems to be." Sir Lucas answers.

"Good, I am going with Arthur today." A fake smile on her face but the gears in her brain were working.