VII. Mad Women

Charlotte walked down to stairs to see Anthony Bridgeton in front of the palace. "You said it was Eloise." Charlotte questions her guard.

"Sorry, your majesty. I had him tell you that as it is urgent." Anthony tells her, making Charlotte walk towards him.

"What can I help you with, Viscount Bridgeton." Charlotte asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Please, call me Anthony as it seems you have become a good friend of my sisters. Since she cannot shut up about you." Anthony tells her making Charlotee smile at the information.

"What can I do for you, Anthony?" Charlotte asks again, using his first name instead.

"I was hoping that I could convince you to let me have Nuclear." Anthony asks, nervous that she might reject him.

"What ever for?" Charlotte asks confused, before things click in her head.

"For Edwina." Charlotte concludes, making him smile at her name. "Yes indeed. If I wish to earn her favor and court her than I want to give her anything she desires and it seems she has become attached Nuclear." Anthony tells her.

"Then I must not get in the way of love." Charlotte smiles, before turning to her guard. 

"Henry, I will forgive your betrayal if you ready Nuclear in the Ruby saddle with a giant red bow for Anthony." Charlotte asks him, being slightly dramatic as the guard rolls his eyes fondly.

"Of course, your majesty." Henry bows before hurting off to ready Nuclear.

"I have taught Nuclear a few things. To bow, to lay down so people can get on him. I must insist you take great care of him. He is a gentle beast." Charlotte explains to him, quite fond of the horse but who was she to get in the way of a perfect match.

"Then I shall treat him with the up most respect." Anthony smiles, making Charlotte laugh.

Henry comes around the fence with Nuclear. He looked quiet dashing as she gave him a bath earlier and braided his mane and tail. "He looks ravishing." Anthony comments, petting the horse gently.

"I take great care of those under my well being." Charlotte tells him.

"Thank you, your majesty." Anthony how's to her. "Please, call me Charlotte." Shes insists, after all he was Eloise eldest brother.

"Thank you Charlotte. You have truly made my day for allowing me to gift him to Edwina." Anthony thanks her before mourning the horse, trotting away on him.

"That was generous." Henry comments making her smile. "Whom am I to get in the way of my aunts perfect match?" She comments before heading inside, off the making Arthur finish his portrait of her.

______________________________

Charlotte exits her carriage to Lady Danbury her brother right behind her. "You seem different, what did you do?" Arthur questions his twin as they're enter their aunt like figures home.

"I might have explained to Eloise how children are made." Charlotte whispered making her twins eyes widen.

"Charlotte you did not!" Arthur whispers back making her smirk. "She asked, I told her nothing but what she asked about." Charlotte defends herself. Making Arthur laugh.

"You are gonna cause chaos." He tells her, amused at her. "Whats fun without chaos?" She questions him as she goes to help herself to some lemonade.

______________________________

Charlotte stood next to Eloise and Kate, Edwina sitting in front of her as they watch the many suitors before their talents, which this one was terrible at the flute it seems.