Roles Reversed | OOC!Levi x Corporal!Reader

MAJOR, MAJOR OOC LEVI UP IN HERE. PREPARE FOR CRINGES AHHHHH

Thank you NekoKunNyaaaa for requesting this! :D

---

Reader's P.O.V~

Ugh. A new set of graduates came by. Fucking brats.

They are all so fucking annoying.

Today is their graduation. I went to their graduation and watched who's gonna join the Scouts Regiment. (LIKE SAID BEFORE, I HAVE NO DAMN CLUE HOW GRADUATION WORKS OOPS)

"Ranked Number 1, Levi Ackerman." Keith announced, waiting for this so-called Levi to hop up on the podium.

This very handsome, raven-haired man stepped up to the podium with a glare on his face and a stoic look. My eyebrows widened after seeing him.

"Scouts Regiment, sir." He answered plainly. Commander Erwin came up from behind me.

"Hey, (y/n). I've seen him in training. He's almost better than you." He said, smirking after. I glared at him and clicked my tongue.

"Tch. I bet he isn't. Fucking short piece of shit." I insulted, staring down Levi. He glances at me, and looks a little intimidated.

Good.

"Whoa, calm down. I was just kidding." Commander said, mumbling a "not" soon after leaving. I rolled my eyes and approached Levi, who finally stepped off.

As I walked towards the crowd, gasps escaped people's mouths with the slight glance they took at me. I glared at all of their ugly-ass faces. Except Levi.

"That's Humanity's Strongest Soldier, right? She's so... cold." I heard one say in the crowd. I whipped my head in that direction, glaring at the person with a very, deadly glare. They backed off immediately.

"Cadet." I said, directing my message to Levi. Levi quickly spun around, eyes widening and mouth ajar.

"U-uh... Co-Corporal... Uh..." He stuttered, turning red like a tomato. My eyes were filled with amusement, but my face shouted anger.

I used my hand to smack him behind his head. "Don't fucking stutter, brat." His breathing turned rigid. "Where the fuck is my salute?"

Levi responded with a salute. He looked very nervous. His ears were very red. It wasn't out of embarrassment.

Perhaps he likes me?

"Fucking brat. Go to where you belong, idiot." I insulted, smirking afterwards and heading towards headquarters.

//yay time skip to dinner? I guess\\

I'm fucking starving. Glad it's dinner.

I walked to the cafeteria and sat down with my squad, which consisted of Petra, Olou, Eld, Mike, and of course myself. Most of the chatter around me died down when I entered.

"Here (y/n)! I got you dinner." Petra happily said, placing a tray in front of me with food.

"Thanks!" I said happily as well. I hugged Petra and talked with my group.

Cadets all around our table were in complete shock. They never seen me like this. Fuck.

The point was, that I decided to act like a cold-ass bitch to all Cadets, but people who I decided to befriend were the ones who can see the real me.

"Can you guys fucking leave?" I shouted, turning back to me stoic face. Cadets scurried off. I turned around in my seat, to see Levi sitting with a couple other people. He sat with Eren, Mikasa, Jean, Marco, Ymir, Sasha, Christa, and Connie. He had his hand in his hair, and he pushed it back.