Regret | Levi x Princess!Reader

~Not at ALL connected to Drunken Regrets~

*ill edit this soon*

*listen to the video while reading then after*
-----------------

"Levi, you really are serious about this." I scoffed, looking out into the sea. "This can't possibly make my dreams come true."

Levi looked back at me and smiled.

"Would (y/n)-chan like to try?" He questioned, a bottle in hand, hair covering his smiling face.

"It's a game for peasants. I don't need to try it." I replied arrogantly, my eyes widening after seeing his saddened face. "I mean... Levi already grants me my wishes, don't you?" I laughed along, holding onto Levi with the bottle still in hand.

His facial expression turned from shock to happiness, him chuckling soon after.

The sound of waves of the sea explored into my ears, leaving me in a state of loneliness and sadness. It was sunset, the time when Levi and I would usually meet and talk out our problems.

I stood in the shallow parts of the sea, my dress getting wet from the water. A frown was plastered onto my face, my hands tightly grasping onto a bottle.

Looking out into the horizon, the only thing on my mind was Levi.

It was always Levi.

He was the one to show me the old traditions before, the affection I never seemed to receive, the granting of wishes.

I closed my eyes painfully and held the bottle up to my mouth, kissing it gently.

"What are you wishing for, to be doing this so diligently everyday?" I questioned, my figure right next to him as he replied with a smile.

"For (y/n)-chan's breasts to be bigger." He wished, smiling and looking into my eyes.

My face erupted into a pool of red, grabbing his collar on instinct and stuttering my words.

He chuckled while grabbing his bottle. "Just kidding."

He laughed even more seeing my face to be relieved, his eyes squinting and his hair still covering his face.

"I wish (y/n)-chan would be happy forever and ever." He breathed out, looking off into the distance with a smile.

I looked at him, grabbing his hand and whispering into his ear.

"If that's what you want, then stay with me, always..." I faltered, blushing as I leaned against him. "I'm the happiest when I'm with Levi."

I looked into his eyes and smiled, showing off my white teeth.

His eyes widened and his cheeks scattered with pink, looking really stunned and flabbergasted when he faced me. "Really..."

I hummed in response, making him smile  and look off into the distance once more.

"I'll be glad if I can do that..."

I sighed sadly, gripping onto the glass bottle even harder, my tears wanting to escape.

"You always did everything for me... For my sake... My happiness..." I breathed out.

I hate Milenia. I even told Levi about it.

Hours after, Levi came to my room, his shirt and face bloody and dirty.

My eyes widened in horror as I gripped onto the blanket harder.