Amused Date | Levi x Reader

This one-shot will be pretty short. c: It's just supposed to be fluffy and cute. This wasn't requested, I put this in my drafts over the summer because of some inspiration when I was at an amusement park. c: Enjoy!

| Third Person |

The screams and squeals of joy surrounded everyone in the park. It was enlightening, stress-reducing.

"Levi...!" (y/n) yelled out, smiling and jumping at her boyfriend Levi. Levi turned around, still in line at the cotton candy stand, smirking and waving. (y/n) smiled to herself, strolling towards Levi to interlock her hands with his.

Levi pulled her into the line with him, both of them now waiting to buy some cotton candy.

"What flavor do you want, babe?" Levi asked, slinging his arm around her waist, holding her close. (y/n), of course being used to this, smiled and blushed slightly.

"Whatever you want. Anything is fine by me." She responded nicely, leaning onto him even more.

They both inched towards the stand until it was their turn to buy.

"Hello, we'll have cherry." Levi ordered, grabbing his wallet from his back pocket.

"Would you like one, or two?" The girl replied kindly. She had blond hair that traveled down to the middle of her back, and her shining blue eyes greeted both (y/n) and Levi.

Levi glanced at (y/n), who just smiled and held out her index finger. Levi nodded, smiling afterwards.

"We'll just have one."

After a few moments of cute signs of affection towards each other, the cotton candy was finally ready to be given to Levi and (y/n). Upon obtaining the cotton candy, (y/n) thanked for the sweet substance and fled out of line with Levi attached to her arm. (y/n) took a small bite out of the cotton candy and smiled. She offered some to Levi, who gladly took it and bit out a bigger piece.

"I'm not the biggest fan of cherry, but this is really good." He complimented, taking another bite of it. (y/n) giggled, holding his hand tighter and walking towards an empty bench.

"It is pretty good. Thanks for buying it!" She exclaimed, sitting down on the bench, Levi following her actions. He smiled, still holding the cotton candy and leaning against her. (y/n) whipped out her phone from her pocket, tapping on her phone and swiping her finger up and down.

Levi looked at her phone and squinted his eyes, glaring almost. "You cheating on me?" He asked, playfully. (y/n) laughed in response, nodding her head jokingly.

"Yes, Levi. Of course I'm cheating on you. I'm secretly seeing Eren behind your back, don't tell anyone." She joked, placing her head on Levi's shoulder. Levi shook his head, smiling.

"I hate that kid."

"I know. He was being really stupid yesterday in math class."

"What was he doing?"

"He walked into class late, and when Mr. Smith scolded him, he walked back to his seat and tripped. Then while Mr. Smith was talking, he fell asleep on his desk. Mr. Smith literally lost his shit, and went to Eren's desk and tied his shoelaces together. Then, he told everyone in class to cover their ears. He went to his desk and pullout a freakin' air horn. I think you know what happens next." (y/n) laughed into Levi's neck, smiling.

Levi chuckled with (y/n), squeezing her hand with his. "Eren is fucking dumbass, I can't believe he's a junior like us."

"Same here..."

Levi took out his phone and held it up. (y/n) noticed that he was gonna snap a picture, so she smiled and held out a peace sign with her free hand. Levi took the picture, bringing down his phone to look at the picture. He smiled to himself, showing (y/n) the picture.